Parking Lots

Jax Cane

Junior
What time did the lots open up for Va Tech game? Will the open times be the same for ND? Got to plan out my logistics

Advertisement
Another question about the parking lots -- it seems as if the yellow lots are the only ones left that you can buy passes for in advance. Do any of the other lots take cash on-site, or just the yellow ones? I'm planning to join some friends in tailgating who are in the green lot, but I want to park as closely as possible to their lot because of all the stuff we'll have to carry over.

Advertisement
Another question about the parking lots -- it seems as if the yellow lots are the only ones left that you can buy passes for in advance. Do any of the other lots take cash on-site, or just the yellow ones? I'm planning to join some friends in tailgating who are in the green lot, but I want to park as closely as possible to their lot because of all the stuff we'll have to carry over.
Yellow is the only cash lot and it's the only one available in advance because the others sold out

Skipper - "Kowalski...analysis"

Kowalski - "Skipper by my calculation nobody knows yet what time the blue lot is opening yet"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back