Parking for Camping World Kickoff

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and like many of you, I have been looking for parking for the UM game in Orlando and some of those prices are ridiculous. I have been a season ticket holder for a long time even though I live in Jax and I was disappointed that we were not able to purchase parking passes along with the tickets we purchased for the game. Unfortunately I found you guys too late and I was unable to get parking at the Canes United tailgate but I just found this website that has parking spots for 50 bucks. Anyways, just wanted to share with you all because its always awesome to tailgate with other UM fans. Go Canes!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    526 KB · Views: 33
  • Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Advertisement
I am not passing judgement on anyone or anything, I will simply say that if anyone is interested in this lot, based on the address, it is one of the CLOSEST parking areas that is not affiliated with Florida Citrus Sports and/or Camping World Stadium.

I have frequently parked on/near Tampa Street, and while it is not the greatest neighborhood, it is comparable to what we all encountered at the old Orange Bowl games. You would almost be as close to the stadium as the ADA Lot is. For those who went to the tailgate hosted by @Tweed this is in the same basic neighborhood, it's just on the other side of the East-West Expressway and closer to the stadium.

Caveat Emptor, but this looks like a good spot, particularly if they will allow tailgating.

Advertisement
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and like many of you, I have been looking for parking for the UM game in Orlando and some of those prices are ridiculous. I have been a season ticket holder for a long time even though I live in Jax and I was disappointed that we were not able to purchase parking passes along with the tickets we purchased for the game. Unfortunately I found you guys too late and I was unable to get parking at the Canes United tailgate but I just found this website that has parking spots for 50 bucks. Anyways, just wanted to share with you all because its always awesome to tailgate with other UM fans. Go Canes!

did you buy? think it is reputable?

did you buy? think it is reputable?

Between my friends from Miami and Jax, we bought 2 passes since its 13 of us. Last time I was at the stadium for UM vs WVU, I parked on one of the Stadium lots but those are way too expensive on the secondary market right now. Seems close to the stadium though...

Advertisement
Hey guys. So my friend and I have been in contact with the owner of this lot close to CWS. We ended up buying an extra parking pass just to be able to set up a tent next to our 2 vehicles. We will be in this lot from the time they open until shortly before game time. She told us we can set up our tent with flags/music/etc although I do not think it will be like the orange parking in Hard Rock. Anyways, feel free to swing by and have a drink! ;) Go Canes.

Advertisement
I did some research. This lot has sold parking to many events at CWS in the past, the few reviews are all positive. I checked the property records and the last name on the parking website matches the last name of the owner of the property. I emailed the lady and got no response for 3 days, but when I called her, she answered the call and answered all my questions.

You can tailgate, but she said there may not be room for tents unless you buy a second spot. We did. She said she probably won't have a portalet, but she's just a couple minute walk from the CWS lots on the west side of the stadium, which will have portalets there.

All spots are no blockie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back