Parking at Hard Rock?

Advertisement
Also, are practices open to the public by chance ?? .... I'm vacationing in Miami right now for the first time and I'm trying to find out everything I could possibly know that has to do with Miami .. Or anything cool down here at all really

Any one willing to sell a parking permit that allows easy in and out? I will double the face value on the ticket.
I have a yellow lot permit but it is not the best in-and-out parking area. I can even trade and pay more as long as it is reasonable.

Advertisement
Might be a stupid question but I'm wondering, is it paid parking everywhere for the game ?? .. Where is the best places to park ? And how early should I get to the game ?? And how long would yall suggest to hangout after ?? ..... Thank yall for any answers

Plenty of free parking on 27th ave. Most likely will have no trouble getting your car out after the game either -- just follow the LoJack tracking.

You're going to be in a parking lot with 70,000 other people. There's no secret to getting in and out without waiting unless you get there super early and leave the game in the third quarter. Come early, park wherever, hangout in the parking lot after the game until the traffic dies down. If you park on the east side of the stadium, you'll be closer to the turnpike on ramp but even the turnpike becomes bumper to bumper for big football games.

You're going to be in a parking lot with 70,000 other people. There's no secret to getting in and out without waiting unless you get there super early and leave the game in the third quarter. Come early, park wherever, hangout in the parking lot after the game until the traffic dies down. If you park on the east side of the stadium, you'll be closer to the turnpike on ramp but even the turnpike becomes bumper to bumper for big football games.

This. Its a big game against our biggest rival, you're gonna have to wait in some traffic no matter what. Small price to pay to see us put our little brothers back in their place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back