Parker Braun - GT OL Grad Transfer

Found the communications major. How is Starbucks treating you?
Starbucks, is that the best you have? HAHHAHAHAA. Again nothing but a complete moron who probably makes less than the guys working at Starbucks.

You like to speak in absolutes like you know things, but you're just a kid who doesn't know ****. You know like
Justin Fuente is a great coach
discipline doesn't work
and whatever else comes out of your mouth.

You try to be Mr. funny guy, but the joke is on you.

Signed,

The Barista

Advertisement
Starbucks, is that the best you have? HAHHAHAHAA. Again nothing but a complete moron who probably makes less than the guys working at Starbucks.

You like to speak in absolutes like you know things, but you're just a kid who doesn't know ****. You know like
Justin Fuente is a great coach
discipline doesn't work
and whatever else comes out of your mouth.

You try to be Mr. funny guy, but the joke is on you.

Signed,

The Barista

Actually, I don't even go to Starbucks. We have much better local coffee shops in the city.

YOU are the one that knows absolutely nothing.

I never said Fuente is a GREAT coach. I said he was better than Mork and guess who still has a job 4 years later?

Discipline DOESN'T work. Look at the greatest teams of all time. The 01 Miami team that Coker let run amok. Urbans Florida team filled with criminals. Then you have the recent OSU, Jimbos FSU, Bama, and Clemson teams that are filled with kids that don't follow the rules. In low paying jobs like Starbucks discipline is very important. However, when talking about the big money businesses discipline takes a back seat and coverups reign supreme. You wouldn't know anything about how those companies operate. You think Goldman sachs is going to discipline one of their top earners because he broke the rules? LMFAO OF COURSE NOT. However, if a barista breaks the rules you can fire him and hire a new one. Discipline is good for the bottom feeder jobs and bad for any job worth having.

Just because you wasted your money on a useless degree does not make it a good option for students. If my son ever told me he wanted to go to school for a BS major like that I would tell him to not waste the 4 years and go to a trade school for a year and make more money than the guy with the useless degree with less money spent and less time wasted.

Scaife's talent is wasted at RT imo. Donaldson was ok at tackle -- we just needed him more at guard. He's not a great RG at 6'6 but is athletic enough to play RT if he gets his body right.

Who else but Scaife can be trusted to play LG?

Prefer this: Kennedy / Scaife / Gaynor / Reed / Donaldson

Will settle for this: Kennedy / Scaife / Gaynor / Donaldson / Campbell

Actually, I don't even go to Starbucks. We have much better local coffee shops in the city.

YOU are the one that knows absolutely nothing.

I never said Fuente is a GREAT coach. I said he was better than Mork and guess who still has a job 4 years later?

Discipline DOESN'T work. Look at the greatest teams of all time. The 01 Miami team that Coker let run amok. Urbans Florida team filled with criminals. Then you have the recent OSU, Jimbos FSU, Bama, and Clemson teams that are filled with kids that don't follow the rules. In low paying jobs like Starbucks discipline is very important. However, when talking about the big money businesses discipline takes a back seat and coverups reign supreme. You wouldn't know anything about how those companies operate. You think Goldman sachs is going to discipline one of their top earners because he broke the rules? LMFAO OF COURSE NOT. However, if a barista breaks the rules you can fire him and hire a new one. Discipline is good for the bottom feeder jobs and bad for any job worth having.

Just because you wasted your money on a useless degree does not make it a good option for students. If my son ever told me he wanted to go to school for a BS major like that I would tell him to not waste the 4 years and go to a trade school for a year and make more money than the guy with the useless degree with less money spent and less time wasted.

You don't think Saban Disciplines? You don't think Dabo disciplines? You're a dumber than i thought. FSU might have won 1 title, but when you don't discipline then the younger kids start acting like the morons and then you have what FSU is now. Over entitled "stars" who have losing records in back to back year while having more talent than 98% of college football. Keep trying.

Even owners/CEOs/Top Earners of successful companies are let go for doing things detrimental to the company. Look no further than Papa Johns, Nissan, Wells Fargo, and Uber. Top earners who ran afoul and were let go.

Scaife's talent is wasted at RT imo. Donaldson was ok at tackle -- we just needed him more at guard. He's not a great RG at 6'6 but is athletic enough to play RT if he gets his body right.

Who else but Scaife can be trusted to play LG?

Prefer this: Kennedy / Scaife / Gaynor / Reed / Donaldson

Will settle for this: Kennedy / Scaife / Gaynor / Donaldson / Campbell

Lol. Scaife was easily our most talented pass blocking tackle last year

Advertisement
Lol. Scaife was easily our most talented pass blocking tackle last year

Yes he's our best OL. We have suffered from poor interior OL play for too long and moving him back to LG alleviates that. He's too good to play RT. Reed and Donaldson on the right side moving people with Kennedy and Scaife protecting our QBs backside. Gaynor and Clark battle for the center position.

Advertisement
You don't think Saban Disciplines? You don't think Dabo disciplines? You're a dumber than i thought. FSU might have won 1 title, but when you don't discipline then the younger kids start acting like the morons and then you have what FSU is now. Over entitled "stars" who have losing records in back to back year while having more talent than 98% of college football. Keep trying.

Even owners/CEOs/Top Earners of successful companies are let go for doing things detrimental to the company. Look no further than Papa Johns, Nissan, Wells Fargo, and Uber. Top earners who ran afoul and were let go.

Did you miss the multiple players that were arrested illegally transporting guns for Bama and the cases were dismissed 2 seasons ago? This happens all the time for Bama. Saban is the coverup king in college football. When was the last time an important starter was suspended by Saban? Go over to the Clemson or USCe boards and you will hear numerous stories like this of Dabo. Go check out the article about Dabos drug testing policy. Meanwhile Richt was trying to actually catch kids who were smoking weed.

FSUs issues were because of OL play Jimbos final year there. He already has TAMU on a great path. Taggert is a known disciplinarian and look how great that is working in Tally. They missed their first bowl game in decades. Only someone with their head shoved up their *** thinks that not covering up player crimes is some how going to benefit the school.

That has nothing to do with discipline. You are naming people who did things that would cost the company more money than they make off them.

Do you think John would have stepped down had that statement he made leaked? Of course not. Nothing happened until media backlash started to happen. Look at the Jeffries bank scandal were the head of the healthcare investment banking unit was finally let go. The man was coming into work wasted and on drugs all the time. Abusive to his wife. Had affairs in his office during work hours. However, the upper management knew he was making the company to much money to get rid of him. Only once the media got a hold of this did it become cheaper to fire him.

Long story short if disciplining an employee will lose you money then only a fool would discipline him. If an employee came into work high(like Kosi did), but was the best man for the job and it would be difficult to replace him than only a fool would suspend him and hurt the entire business. This is how big businesses work.

Yup. Tell that to @YLCANE Who thinks its a good idea to squander an opportunity to get a great degree at GT or UM in order to major in literature because some guys do that and then get sales jobs.
Hey
I could give two ***** what the dude chooses as a major. He may have a plan he may not. Maybe he chose GT for football reasons not major
Reasons. Maybe he is not smart enough for engineering degree??? Who the f knows and why are you worried about it.
Maybe he wants to write novels 😂
I could care less.
I just want him to come block the **** out of some d lineman this year for us!

Advertisement
If you want to get a sales job you might as well just go to community college. There is no point in going to a good school if all you want to do is get a sales job. If you go to a school like GT or UM and pick some BS major you are an absolute imbecile. You could have saved yourself a ton of money and time studying by going to schitty local school and would get the same job.

I mean, he's not wrong when saying you shouldn't talk in such absolutes. I get that you're making your point, but it's pretty disingenuous - especially if you think it's impossible for someone with a BA in History/English/Lit/etc. to become a "high earner." If that really is your argument... you're just flat wrong.

Hey
I could give two ***** what the dude chooses as a major. He may have a plan he may not. Maybe he chose GT for football reasons not major
Reasons. Maybe he is not smart enough for engineering degree??? Who the f knows and why are you worried about it.
Maybe he wants to write novels 😂
I could care less.
I just want him to come block the **** out of some d lineman this year for us!
I am not worried about it. I made a factual statement and then all the basket weaving majors jumped down my throat.

I mean, he's not wrong when saying you shouldn't talk in such absolutes. I get that you're making your point, but it's pretty disingenuous - especially if you think it's impossible for someone with a BA in History/English/Lit/etc. to become a "high earner." If that really is your argument... you're just flat wrong.

I am not saying if you pick this as your major you will be broke your whole life. What I am saying is that if you aren't a lock for the draft you would have to be an imbecile to pick that major. Obviously, you could be a history major and befriend someone that owns a large company and then hires you for a high paying position, but it is a very foolish decision to hope that you are going to beat the odds and get far with a degree like that.

Advertisement
I am not saying if you pick this as your major you will be broke your whole life. What I am saying is that if you aren't a lock for the draft you would have to be an imbecile to pick that major. Obviously, you could be a history major and befriend someone that owns a large company and then hires you for a high paying position, but it is a very foolish decision to hope that you are going to beat the odds and get far with a degree like that.

You think there are a lot of "imbeciles" running law firms and raking in millions? ****, even public school principals make 6 figures (may just be me - but, how/where I grew up, a six-figure salary made you a "high earner") - I wouldn't call educators imbeciles. Those are just a couple, out of a wide range, of jobs (which don't require befriending someone who didn't waste their time at school) where people can become high earners... in spite of their worthless degrees.

You think there are a lot of "imbeciles" running law firms and raking in millions? ****, even public school principals make 6 figures (may just be me - but, how/where I grew up, a six-figure salary made you a "high earner") - I wouldn't call educators imbeciles. Those are just a couple, out of a wide range, of jobs (which don't require befriending someone who didn't waste their time at school) where people can become high earners... in spite of their worthless degrees.

No, I don't consider a principal in a HS a high earner. Many educators are imbeciles. If your goal in life is to be a history teacher or an English teacher, than sure. Choose history as a major or choose literature. However, you don't need to spend 50k going to Miami you could go to a local 15k a year school and also get a 60k a year teacher job.

I already went over the lawyer piece. They go to LAW SCHOOL after this. They choose a major that boosts up their GPA while having some benefit to being a lawyer.

No, I don't consider a principal in a HS a high earner. Many educators are imbeciles. If your goal in life is to be a history teacher or an English teacher, than sure. Choose history as a major or choose literature. However, you don't need to spend 50k going to Miami you could go to a local 15k a year school and also get a 60k a year teacher job.

I already went over the lawyer piece. They go to LAW SCHOOL after this. They choose a major that boosts up their GPA while having some benefit to being a lawyer.

Fair enough, you can continue to disparage "low earners" all you want. And I'll continue calling you Gordon Gecko types America's taint ;)

Besides, you seem to be discounting the multitude of folks that don't have to "spend 50k at _________" to get their framed piece of paper. Like, say, football players.

In conclusion... a BA isn't worthless??? Got it, thanks.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Parker Braun based programming.

Fair enough, you can continue to disparage "low earners" all you want. And I'll continue calling you Gordon Gecko types America's taint ;)

Besides, you seem to be discounting the multitude of folks that don't have to "spend 50k at _________" to get their framed piece of paper. Like, say, football players.

In conclusion... a BA isn't worthless??? Got it, thanks.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Parker Braun based programming.

You seem to have some comprehension issues. I am not disparaging low earners. I am saying that if you get an oppertunity and squander it, that is a fools move. If you are given a free ride to a top college and use it to get an English degree or another degree like that, than you wasted an opportunity. I am not discounting anyone. I too go a scholarship to Miami and did not pay for my tuition. I understand how it works. However, if I then went ahead and got a worthless degree than that would have been a waste of 4 years which is more important than time. No a BA isn't worthless, but getting one in history, English, communications, etc. is basically worthless. Posters are quick to mock people like Jarren or Kosi for squandering their opportunities by skipping classes, but of course a kid picking English as a major isn't squandering it. LOL.

I never saw Wall Street, but if you are trying to say the guys on Wall Street are Americas Taint you are delusional. They are the reason for America being great. If you want more teachers, electricians, nurses, plumbers, construction workers, etc. you just have some women pump out kids and unless they are mentally/physically handicapped they will be able to do the job at an adequate level. If you want innovative scientists, engineers, businessmen, doctors, etc. the genetics for that are a lot rarer and only the most elite humans can help separate America from the competing countries. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to understand that. You probably think that the guys you work with would be great on Wall Street, but they aren't "Evil" enough to get the positions. In reality the people on Wall Street are the most gifted and talented group of individuals on the planet and are filled with Ivy League educated men who were willing to put in 100+ hour weeks for decades to get were they are.

Advertisement
Back