Paris Ford

Advertisement
Can you imagine closing with McFarland, Thomas, Ford, Smith, Slaton or Herbert...hopes aren't high but that would be somethin. Def think we get McFarland and Thomas out of that bunch

No I really can't imagine closing like that.

Realistically, we will probably only get one of those.

I think we get Thomas and Mac. 50/50 on Smith. Doubtful on the others. Think in the end, Ford stays with Pitt although it does look promising right now.

At this point for reasons beyond my understanding UM recruiting has become so unpredictable that I won't believe anything until the letter of intent is signed AND faxed in. Even then I'll wait a few just to make sure he didn't fax it to other schools as well.(has happened before)

"Between last night and this morning I have spoken with multiple people around Paris Ford, and all of them have said Paris will be at Pitt - next weekend for his official visit and long-term after he signs with the Panthers.

Additionally, his head coach, Rod Steele, tells me that Miami has never spoken to him, has never visited Steel Valley and has never even sent mail to the school.

Basically, nobody knows where this whole thing came from, and the people close to Paris don't think there's anything to it. Obviously those quotes are concerning and we'll be keeping an eye on the situation, but nobody around him expects him to be anywhere but Pitt" Per chris Peak writer for Pitt

"Between last night and this morning I have spoken with multiple people around Paris Ford, and all of them have said Paris will be at Pitt - next weekend for his official visit and long-term after he signs with the Panthers.

Additionally, his head coach, Rod Steele, tells me that Miami has never spoken to him, has never visited Steel Valley and has never even sent mail to the school.

Basically, nobody knows where this whole thing came from, and the people close to Paris don't think there's anything to it. Obviously those quotes are concerning and we'll be keeping an eye on the situation, but nobody around him expects him to be anywhere but Pitt" Per chris Peak writer for Pitt

They seem a little nervous

Advertisement

I mean.. ..... It is the dead period so they can't hit him up which would mean this alleged flirtation possibly a speaks even more volume

I mean.. ..... It is the dead period so they can't hit him up which would mean this alleged flirtation possibly a speaks even more volume

Lots of smoke. They scared to death. Of course we can't reach out during the dead period, but Coach Deonte has been doing work.

P. S. Rod Steele used to be my **** name in the 80's.

We can't reach out during the dead period but there's nothing preventing him from contacting our coaches...

Lmao the whole thing came from the kid himself saying he'd like to get out of Pitt, and then him showing UM love, followed by him, DJ, and Deejay all pondering the idea of playing at the U together publically. Then he followed our entire coaching staff. Don't know if the interest is legit but he's definitely the one pushing the case.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't subjugate yourselves and act like bythches claiming no chance. We're UM. They're Pitt. Buck up. UM should be able to steal Pitt recruits.

Will it happen? Who knows? But don't act like hunchbacked slumped shoulders nebbish worms. Stand up straight and puff your chest out and fake acting like a real man if you have to.

Nah, we do have bytches on this board.
But this one smells like mini-vacation time for the kid.
We have several of these cases every year come January, and I think this is one of those examples.

Don't subjugate yourselves and act like bythches claiming no chance. We're UM. They're Pitt. Buck up. UM should be able to steal Pitt recruits.

Will it happen? Who knows? But don't act like hunchbacked slumped shoulders nebbish worms. Stand up straight and puff your chest out and fake acting like a real man if you have to.

We have several of these cases every year come January, and I think this is one of those examples.

If we get him on campus we've got a chance.

Zero chance if he never visits.

If we get him on campus we've got a chance.

Zero chance if he never visits.

Exactly. Get him here and we have a shot. No downside at all. He won't be here recruiting for Pitt because none of our recruits give a fck about stank *** Pitt. Get him here and flip him.

Cade Weldon also says hi

So does Irvin, Blades, Bethel, legacy still matters, I wasn't talking about Miami when I said here, I was talking about Ford.

Legacy rarely means anything nowadays. It's all about where a kid feels best at.
Feagles says hello as well

Isn't the use of a punter as an example kind of like getting caught on a technicality?

Very well played , and yes it is

Advertisement
Can you imagine closing with McFarland, Thomas, Ford, Smith, Slaton or Herbert...hopes aren't high but that would be somethin. Def think we get McFarland and Thomas out of that bunch

No I really can't imagine closing like that.

Realistically, we will probably only get one of those.
I'm hoping we get Mcfarland and Thomas. That'd be really great. It's a **** shame whatever is happening with Slaton. We could really, really use him at OG.

They ****tin brick$

Kid sees 75 degree January's, latina women with fake asses, and an aggressive defensive scheme that just **** on the team he's currently committed to

Cane lock

All the 'we back' posts.

Going into a division rivals' back yard and stealing a nationally ranked recruit who you haven't pursued all year just because he'd flirted with some of your commits at an All-Star game would be a huge sign that we're back.

Advertisement
Banana in the tailpipe. Why do all of you keep falling for it? We aren't Bama or F$U. We don't steal recruits in the 12th hr.

Banana in the tailpipe. Why do all of you keep falling for it? We aren't Bama or F$U. We don't steal recruits in the 12th hr.

No one's falling for ish. Play the game and see what happens. Worse case scenario is kid visits and sticks with his commitment to Pitt.

Advertisement
Back