Paris Ford

There's the CIS Hedge at work. They will remind you they called this, but if it had been the other way they would have stayed quiet and no one would have said anything to them because there would be too much excitement around the commitment to care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO this aint chess its tic tac toe...... Why would i come to brag about something thats so easy to diagnose.. a monkey can figure out crootin... yet we got vets on here that get rock hard off of a few tweets... i wont always be right but in this situation im right 95% of the time..you wanna get ya dyck hard for a 5% chance of phuckin by all means go ahead brah

I agree with you on this situation homie. But you do this with a lot of croots. You and AUCane always be like nah he ain't comin on a lot of guys. It gets old. That's where the frustration comes.

And he's right majority of the time. Should he change his opinion just to make other posters feel good?

He was right the majority of the time under Golden! Times have changed dude. Let's enjoy crootin season.

Cheers mate :crownpour:

Advertisement
Let me take a shot at this... this kid has been committed to Pitt for some time, and I believe he was flirting with another school in attempt to make his visit more hyped. He was as Pitt last Saturday on his visit. I had went to the Pitt Miami hoops game Saturday and sure enough they had all their recruits down by the cheerleaders. During the first half they had Tyler Boyd sitting with him. My opinion is he just wanted to get some hype so Pitt would go balls out to lock him up.

Advertisement
Oh wait you mean he's not coming?
giphy.gif

Ofcourse the board troll would rejoice in something not going our way , how many more times are you going to out yourself as anti Miami ?!

He had not qualified at that point. Why wish his football death spiral though, especially followed by a Christ quote?

Advertisement
Obviously many since there 26 pages on this thread. When he plays against Miami, perhaps you will.

He had not qualified at that point. Why wish his football death spiral though, especially followed by a Christ quote?

You had to bring up the quote didn't you? Now it will be nothing but post about Jesus loving us even though we're a bunch of dirty sinners for the next month. Way to go dckface.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back