Paris Ford

What comes first in these threads? Saying we have zero chance with a kid or dismissing him as overrated or having problematic film? Because sometimes it's a lose-lose smorgasbord of negativity. We ain't gettin' him.....AND he sucks!

Its almost like most the people who post here arent Canes fans..... or are just huge buzz kills

Advertisement
I think for the first time in years this is setting up to be a great finish in recruiting for Miami.

I think for the first time in years this is setting up to be a great finish in recruiting for Miami.

It's funny how the soft shouldered fans have been going griping the whole dead period, I totally agree with you and I think the gates are gonna open up come tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats the same high school coach who had no idea Ford was in contact with Miami. The coach hadn't talk to any Miami coaches. Meanwhile Paris was getting an official visit set up with Miami.

All he said was that hes committed to pitt and visiting this weekend to pitt. He didnt want to speculate on how committed he was just said hes 100% committed to Pitt. If you read between the tea leafs, coach basically said nothing. If he visits Miami we got a shot, if he shuts it down after visit to pitt this weekend then its over.

Advertisement
Good news is we are going to know pretty **** quick if this is legit or not after the weekend. If he still OVs here after going to Pitt, it's real

All he said was that hes committed to pitt and visiting this weekend to pitt. He didnt want to speculate on how committed he was just said hes 100% committed to Pitt. If you read between the tea leafs, coach basically said nothing. If he visits Miami we got a shot, if he shuts it down after visit to pitt this weekend then its over.

Exactly. I said this a couple days ago. If he OV he's either creating the ultimate troll job but I'd like to think we have a leg image shot.

Advertisement
Getting Thomas and Ford far outweighs losing Hebert and Slaton imo. Well, far is a stretch, but I'd prefer the former.

Advertisement
Back