Paradise Camp

Advertisement
I'd love to see guys like Calais, Olivier, Lamar, Jimmy, guys that these young cats know and see being successful. Do not get me wrong. My favorite Canes are guys like Sean Spence, Duke, Antrell, and Kenny. Just to name a selected few. It's just some of these kids were born in 01' 02'.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leatherwood moved really nicely at that size, oh well...who is that Troy James? He moved well and had a thick build

The entire 2015 o line... You can show them the footage from the Cincinnati and Clemson games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Legitimately, Antrel Rolle should always be at these things. He's the prototype of what Diaz wants: a DB that can play Safety or Corner, and wants to hit as much as he wants INTs.

Legitimately, Antrel Rolle should always be at these things. He's the prototype of what Diaz wants: a DB that can play Safety or Corner, and wants to hit as much as he wants INTs.

Met him this past summer while he was working out in Miami with all the other former UM players. He was helping all the younger guys with techniques for 40s, shuttle drills, hips, etc. From what I saw, he definitely would be a huge help of he hung around UM

Advertisement
Back