Paradise Camp Live Updates (Saturday)

View as article
Advertisement
12:45 - CanesInSight's Erick Marrero reports that Champagnat 2019 DE Mikel Jones was invited back after a nice performance yesterday.

After watching this kid's, I say kid loosely, highlights I can see why they invited him back. He's a Nasty Dogg of a football player. Offer this boy ASAP! Speed, anticipation and delivers a heavy punch.

image.jpg
N'Kosi Perry on campus today...

Also, Ivins said that a JUCO QB will be throwing at Paradise today, but I haven't been able to find a name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offensive Line from the looks of it

[TWEET]754419773082071040[/TWEET]

[TWEET]754416274214707200[/TWEET]

View attachment 36885
N'Kosi Perry on campus today...

Also, Ivins said that a JUCO QB will be throwing at Paradise today, but I haven't been able to find a name.

Alin Edouard

He was a former Dual threat QB UM commit who decommitted then ended up committing to Syracuse but qualifying. His best bet for a good fit would be UCF.

Link to article about Edouard
Syracuse Football: Alin Edouard Transfers to New Miss. JUCO, Still Interested in Orange - Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]754421450690424832[/TWEET]

4:55 - A source just confirmed to me that Miami has landed a commitment that will not go public until around the season beginning.

At it just went public. OL Zalon'tae Hillery. Deejay Dallas told me his teammate wanted to wait until the season started to go public with it, but I guess it got out.

So we still have 1 silent waiting to go public

Last edited:
4:55 - A source just confirmed to me that Miami has landed a commitment that will not go public until around the season beginning.

Now we'll have to wonder for a couple months. Wish they would at least say offensive or defensive silent commit.

Advertisement
Back