Paradise camp guest coaches list **still growing**

Vilma
Reed
Moss
Wayne
Portis
McGahee
Edgerrin James
Winslow
DJ Williams

All dudes not playing, should be easy sells. Want all of them there lol
 
I'd love for The Rock to make an appearance, for the celebrity factor. Not coaching, obviously.

He reps The U all the time.
 
The PERFECT event to announce the Indoor Practice Facility..


The PERFECT time

Comical-Chihuahua .webp
 
Wood not be a bad thing to have Reggie Wayne there too. Borderline HOF guy that developed with Payton M, and has dirty knowledge aout being an elite WR

There's no borderline there. He's a definite HOF player

If Tim Brown took 5 yrs to get into the HOF, and T.O didn't get in first ballot, there is no way Reggie isn't a borderline HOFer, sorry.
 
13669688_10157258195150165_7466940135529167935_n.webp


After further review, I do think that this pic is from Ballers and not UM
 
Last edited:
Then again, I don't physically know for a fact, just going off of what I read. So don't crucify me if its from the premiere of his show, which wouldn't surprise me either.
 
Back
Top