Papa Cane Stirring **** Up Re: Michel & Dixon

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
34.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously though Dixon was 100% Cane and ready to announce until he ended up with *** in his ear at the last minute. You really have to wonder.

Advertisement
Seriously though Dixon was 100% Cane and ready to announce until he ended up with *** in his ear at the last minute. You really have to wonder.

They call it "closing" and I believe it is legal.

I know Heritage well. Michel is on the up and up.

Advertisement

They call it "closing" and I believe it is legal.

I know Heritage well. Michel is on the up and up.

Michel seemed like he wanted the big college campus with 80k people in the stands. If thats a high priority UM can't compete. The fact he grew up a UM fan might of kept him from considering FSU or UF. UGA seemed like a good fit for him.

There was nothing strange about their recruitment. Miami lost on both plain and simple. The Sony situation with his brother was the only flag and that amounted to nothing. Dixon was a tough one to swallow for the staff because he was almost a lock until his visit to OSU. I reported this before, but a lot of people told me Sony was looking to get out of the state.

Advertisement
Michel was lost last season.

And could you think of a better way to close then putting down a huge down payment? Not saying he did but to just flat out rule that out is foolish. Plenty of good dudes are blinded by sloppy loads of green. Plenty. And not many 17 yr olds can ignore that green, its as mind altering as the P. If you cant admit that your full of chit.

Is PapaCane lying? Can anyone prove he's FOS? If not, I don't see what the commotion is about.

Michel was lost last season.

And could you think of a better way to close then putting down a huge down payment? Not saying he did but to just flat out rule that out is foolish. Plenty of good dudes are blinded by sloppy loads of green. Plenty. And not many 17 yr olds can ignore that green, its as mind altering as the P. If you cant admit that your full of chit.

Artie Burns was being paid by Bama until he flipped to miami

Advertisement
Back