Panthers remove Bamarrero's season tickets.

From Marrero's Twitter description:

Writer for @CanesInSight / @outthehuddle Videographer #CPride

Does he not realize a lot of organizations have now hired social media survelliance organizations who cross reference fan lists for a variety of reasons. Yes, from the unthinkable (yes, it's proven you can't always count on the FBI) to finding content providers using fan access:

https://www.nhl.com/panthers/fans/rulesandregulations

"By using your ticket, you agree not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, video, audio, or reproduction of the event to which the ticket admits you."

Marrero not read that part? Has he went 'Bama in comprehension too?

Advertisement
Agreed.

When you post a picture of yourself in tiny size 6 1/2 furry slippers wearing a Panthers jersey, I’m pretty sure that violates their season ticket ownership clause. Looks like you’re shlt out of luck. Next time, save the dancing shoes for your next visit to Twist.

View attachment 58415
Look at those tiny feet
"Petite feet, feminine step, sounds like a lady when he's walking' in the room"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t see one picture of the BB&T Center in his post, maybe he tried getting into Pitts arena on accident?

I used to work for Panthers and I can tell you the organization is run better than it ever has, whatever that means.

Lol dude are you scalping tickets? that’s honestly the only reason they’d do anything like this. Or you tried sneaking in the lockerroom

Advertisement
THIS website is just taunting season seat holder Marrero

Attachments

• 0A11D729-8050-44A9-B256-613B3877E28B.png
    0A11D729-8050-44A9-B256-613B3877E28B.png
    1 MB · Views: 35
That's what happens when you tweet your congratulations to every person from Columbus who scores a goal against the Panthers

Advertisement
As a lifelong Penguins fan I can say the lowpoint in franchise history is him posing next to our logo in those shoes....and we went bankrupt....and had a rape scandal....and allowed Van Damme to film a crappy movie in our arena.
As a Pirate's fan, I'm offended by his territorial incursion.

I thought the FIU panthers cancelled his tickets.

Advertisement
Back