Palm Beach

Just stop wasting time with Dwyer period. Their coaching staff will never have a kid come here

Recruit the rest of PBC tho

Advertisement
STFU about the 561 and stop talking bullsht... Do I want to give a big F..K YOU to Dwyer right now, **** YEAH. Like I've always said most of those boys from RAWVERA aka Riviera Beach shouldn't be going to Dwyer anyways but the Jack knows what he's doing. At the same time it is what it is,it's not like they're all choosing the same school. More like they're choosing the school that's hot.

Matt Elam chose UF and then decomitted to FSU when Urban retired and then all of a sudden a couple days after Urban came out of retirement and Elam came back to UF. Urban recruited his big brother Abe to Notre Dame so a relationship was always there. Even if we had recruited him he was going with Urban not matter how chairs Whipple would have kicked over. And yes UF was hot at the time with a couple championships something we haven't had in over 11 years. Yes I said 11 because we won the 2002 champion. F..K all Buckeyes, we won that sht. Terry Porter is a *******.

As for all the others, I won't lament as much as I did Matt. Robert Clark, Gerald Christian went with their boy to UF and now they're at Louiseville who we'll be playing in a few days. Curt Maggitt chose Tennessee and I've always respected him. Nick Oleary chose FSU who stood on our sidelines and watch FSU gives us a big *** beat down. Serious question when was the last time we beat FSU ... What 2009 with Jacory. Nick chose the school that was semi-hot at the time. They won the ACC last year and this year and are now playing for all the marbles in the Championship game. Patrick Miller chose Auburn who won it all a couple years ago and going back to the Championship game again. And now Johnnie chose OSU who's record is 24-1, going to a BCS bowl and a slime ball coach with a few championships under his belt.

So looking at all that would you say these young men didn't make the right decision. That's just Dwyer and there are many more names from other schools like Kelvin Benjamin who chose FSU because of his boy Greg Dent and his coach at the time Jessie Hester who played at FSU. Chris Dunkley chose UF and now at USF, DeJoshua Johnson chose FSU and got kicked out because he's always been a knucklehead. Plus many many more names Greg Bryant, Keith Bryant, Avery Young, Tre Mason, Jacoby Ford, Bolden, you name it .. Add a name. Plenty more.

So to ignore PBC because of Dwyer would be madness. So should we ignore St.Thomas because Rashad Greene and Joyner chose FSU, Bosa chose OSU, Major Wright chose UF and many more who chose other schools. You get the point, many more examples other schools and recruits out there. Just look at the South Florida boys on Aurburn playing in the champ game, so should we be mad at them for not choosing UM. Some we never even gave a look at. Same for Devonta Freeman who will also be in the Champ game like all the South Florida boys who we never looked at.

Just give it some time and Golden and crew will have their share of the PBC. Heck we got the best OLineman in KC McDermott who was in Houston receiving his award for best OLineman in the nation at the same event Golden received his coach award. I didn't even see an article of that achievement posted on this site. Angelo Jean Louis couldn't get his grades together and Gabe Terry couldnt stop listening to Bob Marley.

Look at some of the names from the 561

Mike Rumph
Vince Wilfork
Jason Geathers
Alphonso Marshall
Rashad Butler
Devin Hester
Orlando Franklin
Brian Monroe
Matt Bosher
Damien Berry
Micanor Regis
Travis Benjamin
And that's just off the top of my head. There's more presently on the team and more coming as there are presently 3 commits from the 561

Are you going to sit here and tell me those names above on that list from the 561 didn't contribute while they were at the most wonderful U

One of the best WR receivers in the State just won the Lou Groza award for the best player in the 561 and is still in play. Yes Mr. Travis Rudolph. Johnnie didn't win it, KC didn't win it. Travis did as he recieved his award at the Kravis Center in his dapper don Suit and Tie.

Haha ... Ignore Palm Beach ... You must be losing your **** mind.

The NCAA black cloud has just been lifted ... We will rise again .. Just give it time.

Nothing like this U ... GO CANES

Last edited:
-11 RB Greg Bryant American Heritage HS/Delray Notre Dame 2013
-27 DT Keith Bryant Atlantic HS Florida State 2013
-13 OT Jessamen Dunker Boynton Beach Community HS Florida 2012
-9 WR Travis Rudolph Cardinal Newman HS 2014
-31 OT Patrick Miller Dwyer HS Auburn 2012
-15 WR Johnnie Dixon Dwyer HS Ohio State 2014
-49 CB William Likely Glades Central HS Maryland 2013
-5 RB Kelvin Taylor Glades Day School Florida 2013
-17 WR Angelo Jean-Louis Palm Beach Central HS Marshall 2012
-5 OT K.C. McDermott Palm Beach Central HS Miami 2014
-14 OT Avery Young Palm Beach Gardens HS Auburn 2012

RB - We already had Mr Florida in Duke Johnson playing RB for us, placed our marbles in one guy in 2013, but didn't do bad in picking up a "Bigger Back" in Gus the Bus.
DT - Keith Bryant - Troller for the ages
OL in 2012 - We were stacked, can't take everyone.
CB - Will Likely @ 5'7, one has to be spectacular, and he isn't that, which is why he isnt at any of the big 3 FL schools.
Mentioning Fred Taylor's son is nearly neg worthy. It's like UF complaining about missing Ray Lewis JR
An why does Angelo Jean Louis' name still come up at all??

Travis Rudolph is still up for grabs, which would replace Dixion nicely, plus we aren't necessarily hurting at WR anyways.

All in all, we're sittng pretty good right now, with the kids that matter. Do you have the time to reference the kids we have picked up from Palm Beach in the last 3 years?

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don't just quit recruiting a school. People said the same about Miramar and look how that has turned out.

Just stop wasting time with Dwyer period. Their coaching staff will never have a kid come here

Recruit the rest of PBC tho

This.. Daniels hates Miami and i still can't believe he got to Dixon like that. I know his mom wants him at UM.

I can see how my original post could be construed as saying we should quit PBC. After reflection, that is not really what I was trying to get at. It was more of a review of talent that has come from the county since 2012 and our lack of success there. I guess what I was getting at is that the county is not producing as much talent as it did 5, 7, 10 years ago and that it should not be a prioritized as heavy at Broward/Dade

People keep listing players from back in Shannon/Coker era lol

I can see how my original post could be construed as saying we should quit PBC. After reflection, that is not really what I was trying to get at. It was more of a review of talent that has come from the county since 2012 and our lack of success there. I guess what I was getting at is that the county is not producing as much talent as it did 5, 7, 10 years ago and that it should not be a prioritized as heavy at Broward/Dade

People keep listing players from back in Shannon/Coker era lol

Where do you get your facts about the 561 being prioritized as heavily as the 305 and the 954. That would be crazy. Everyone knows that the 305 is the main priority and should always be the main focus with the 954 second and the 561 third.

Every county has up and down years with talent. Some years it's mild and some years talent is coming from all corners. To say PBC hasn't produced talent lately is madness. Kelvin Benjamin, Nick Oleary, Tre Mason, Patrick Miller, Avery Young and about 8 other names from the 561 will be suiting up for the Championship game in a few weeks. Greg Dent would have been there too but he pulled a Jameis Winston and got booted. Greg Bryant and Keith Bryant were Army bowl selections. I guess KC is just some bum, Travis Rudolph is just some random dude and the 100 page thread was created on here for some guy with the last name Dixon. There are more names and if you want we can go back more with names like Janoris Jenkins, Nukeese Richardson and more. Many of the names mentioned in the post above and in this post has contributed at UM and other schools. Please stop the Bloodklaat madness right now.

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back