Palm beach pipeline

brock

All-American
I'm glad we are making this a pipeline again. We have been getting the best players from there the last couple of years in
Richards
Mccloud
Homer

Jon garvin
Amari Carter

Gurvan Hall

I love it man...

Advertisement
I'm glad we are making this a pipeline again. We have been getting the best players from there the last couple of years in
Richards
Mccloud
Homer

Jon garvin
Amari Carter

Gurvan Hall

I love it man...

I dont know why you take a beating on this board brock but you seem to always bring good info

Richards
Mccloud
Homer

Jon garvin
Amari Carter

Gurvan Hall

I love it man...

I dont know why you take a beating on this board brock but you seem to always bring good info

Brock de man, they just jealous.

Richards
Mccloud
Homer

Jon garvin
Amari Carter

Gurvan Hall

I love it man...

Brock de man, they just jealous.

Oh God...not you too, Dawg.

Palm Beach is an interesting county. The muck is no longer the powerhouse and the studs seem to come from a mixed bag of places with no true power in the county. Dwyer and maybe Gardens have had some nice runs with the talent around the north Palm Beach area. I always wondered why the Riviera Beach area, while good, isn't a mega hotbed for talent.

Advertisement
Riviera is plucked. Dwyer, Gardens, and Suncoast split it up. Dwyer also receives kids from west palm. Gardens does as well. Royal Palm and the other towns out west will always have a guy or 2 every year.

PBC has lots of private schools and magnet school programs. Many of these kids jump to either of the school they are zoned for stink athletically and/or academically. As to the Glades, yes many kids from there now go to a private school or public-Wellington, Palm Beach Central, and a few others out west. Heck, even small private school Glades Day which is located in Belle Glade has taken a bunch of public school kids in the last 8-10 years...think Kelvan Taylor.

Riviera Beach will never do well. Drug infested, violence area. Again, many of these kids go elsewhere if they are any good.

Palm Beach is an interesting county. The muck is no longer the powerhouse and the studs seem to come from a mixed bag of places with no true power in the county. Dwyer and maybe Gardens have had some nice runs with the talent around the north Palm Beach area. I always wondered why the Riviera Beach area, while good, isn't a mega hotbed for talent.

Richards
Mccloud
Homer

Jon garvin
Amari Carter

Gurvan Hall

I love it man...

Brock does plenty of good bringing things to the board and I upvote him a good amount which might come as a surprise to some. He doesn't deserve to be singled out over Golden either and I've stood up for him on that.��

It's other stuff like telling posters to STFU and GTFOH for some like me. For others, it's for some of his random comments. For another group, it's just their make up and while some or all of these other things may annoy them, and I love these dudes on here, sometimes they're just being dîcks.

Last edited:

Palm Beach always had good players, just not at the same volume as Dade or Broward schools. Schools in Miami, you'll have 5 to 6 D1 players on the same team, , where in Palm Beach, you'll have 1 or 2, but those 1 or 2 will be straight up Studs. Back in the day I, you used to have just Suncoast, Lakes, Glades and PK in the northern part, now you got like 5 different new schools, plucking these kids from the muck. So you'll find talent, you just find maybe 3 or 4 from 4 different schools.

Advertisement
The muck area will be back for sure. What people must remember is that a lot of those kids go to play football in palm beach. Like richards he was originally born in belle glade but moved to palm beach

Richards
Mccloud
Homer

Jon garvin
Amari Carter

Gurvan Hall

I love it man...

Mcdermott and King were in 2015 and studs coming in as well. We need the tri-county!

Riviera Beach produces plenty of talent and a lot of goes to different schools. Some kids use to go to Belle Glade even though they lived in Riviera Beach.

Advertisement
The muck area will be back for sure. What people must remember is that a lot of those kids go to play football in palm beach. Like richards he was originally born in belle glade but moved to palm beach

No it won't. Families are leaving the muck.

Advertisement
None of them from Dwyer right? That's been the one school that we always seem to struggle getting kids from. But I don't think we've recruited anyone from there since Dixon?

None of them from Dwyer right? That's been the one school that we always seem to struggle getting kids from. But I don't think we've recruited anyone from there since Dixon?

Correct. But we are recruiting Cameron Jonas right now at Dwyer as a LB but I don't know how much of a priority he is.

The muck will never produce talent like they did in the past 30 years. With US Sugar gone, so are the jobs which leads families like Richards to move out or become part of the drug infested despair that remains. With much less sugar cane being burned and processed the upcoming kids that DO get around all the obstacles in their way no longer have the advantage of growing up chasing the rabbits.

Advertisement
Back