Pages not loading

Advertisement
Mobile or regular version? Do you have the link to the page not loading?

Advertisement
I have a ton of problems with the mobile pages not loading

Yeah, I finally downloaded Tapatalk because pages were consistently not loading on Safari on my phone. Just a white page.

I could often fix it, but only for a few clicks, by clearing my Safari data in Settings.

I have a ton of problems with the mobile pages not loading

Yeah, I finally downloaded Tapatalk because pages were consistently not loading on Safari on my phone. Just a white page.

I could often fix it, but only for a few clicks, by clearing my Safari data in Settings.

I think it does that when you aren't signed in. Only let's you see 5 threads before the white page.

Advertisement
Golden is striking back.

827232569.jpg

Advertisement
I had the same problem on mobile last week. I could view the thread topics, but when I tried to open them, I got the white page. Originally, I thought I couldn't view them because I had reached a limit as a guest or wasn't logged in properly. I found that relogging into the site corrected the issue.

I accidentally began viewing the full site on mobile and would like to return to the mobile friendly version if anyone has any advice.

Advertisement
Only on mobile for me, Safari lets me see the thread topics but I got a blank white page when I click on a thread.

I had the same problem on mobile last week. I could view the thread topics, but when I tried to open them, I got the white page. Originally, I thought I couldn't view them because I had reached a limit as a guest or wasn't logged in properly. I found that relogging into the site corrected the issue.

I accidentally began viewing the full site on mobile and would like to return to the mobile friendly version if anyone has any advice.

Happens to me a lot, I have to go to full site and use that for a while until it fixes itself.
If you want to go back to mobile, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and press mobile.

i use tapatalk. forum consistently won’t load, i’ll go back to miami athletics page, then back to eye to the sky and then the thread list will populate.

might be a tapatalk thing not sure. I’ve gotten so used to it though doesn’t bother me at all

Advertisement
Back