Pagano

3FW

Senior
I expect that ultimately he will end up being the target and our next coach.

Advertisement
I sure hope so. Only problem is we'd have to wait a longgg time for the NFL season to be over. Hopefully Indy keeps losing so they can him. I don't see that happening though.

Advertisement
wait do people seriously want pagano? he's got the easiest head coaching gig in the nfl. his owner is a drugged up idiot. he plays in the easiest division in the nfl and could win 8 games every year coaching from his couch. he has the best young quarterback prospect since the colts' last amazing quarterback. pagano's team crumbles when they play good opposition (kind of like our recently-fired head coach) and the only reason that he still has a job is because he beat cancer.

We seriously have moron fans who compare a 3-4 NFL coach (who btw was in the AFC championship game last year), with a recently fired Al Golden???

Go read his Wikipedia page. He's got more qualifications than any coach we have had here since Howard.

And finally, Andrew Luck is a turnover machine, and that team is hot garbage talent wise, and Pagano has not been allowed to make personnel decisions.

Other than Chip Kelly, Pagano probably has the best resume out there.

I live in Indy.. Pagano's seat is hot as a mother ******.....I would welcome him at the U......

Advertisement
We seriously have moron fans who compare a 3-4 NFL coach (who btw was in the AFC championship game last year), with a recently fired Al Golden???

Go read his Wikipedia page. He's got more qualifications than any coach we have had here since Howard.

And finally, Andrew Luck is a turnover machine, and that team is hot garbage talent wise, and Pagano has not been allowed to make personnel decisions.

Other than Chip Kelly, Pagano probably has the best resume out there.

This right chea ^^^^!!!

Advertisement
Back