Packer and Durham

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
After about 125 shows, what say you all?

I watch them a few times a week and enjoy the show. Packer has no filter and Durham is the straight man so they compliment each other well.

They seem to be very knowledgeable of all sports, interview players - both men and women - from all sports, and have quite a bit of history knowledge.

Advertisement

I watch them a few times a week and enjoy the show. Packer has no filter and Durham is the straight man so they compliment each other well.

They seem to be very knowledgeable of all sports, interview players - both men and women - from all sports, and have quite a bit of history knowledge.
I like them both. Hard to pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Packer is good. I listened to him on XM and was always netural and unbiased.

He had the perfect formula for expanding the CFB playoff

From the who cares and it doesn't matter department. With lies and complete BS being spoken and texted everyday, I don't care and it doesn't matter what a couple of sports broadcasters say.

Very good combo/show and they keep it interesting as they're both well informed. They actually talk quite a bit about the Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch/listen a few times a week. Packer is a Clemson Alum and Daughter goes there. Durham wore a pair of Capris last week and I can’t take him serious anymore.

Watch/listen a few times a week. Packer is a Clemson Alum and Daughter goes there. Durham wore a pair of Capris last week and I can’t take him serious anymore.
And the penny loafers with no socks kills me as well. Maybe we’ll just listen to them on their Sirius XM channel to avoid having to see Durhams fashion statements!

Why do you waste your time watching people from ESPN. ESPN is an absolute joke. Their ratings have fallen down the drain. If you want to listen to real sports news, go to Barstool sports.

Why do you waste your time watching people from ESPN. ESPN is an absolute joke. Their ratings have fallen down the drain. If you want to listen to real sports news, go to Barstool sports.
Technically they’re ESPN but all ACC news. I agree ESPN is a joke and don’t watch them at all unless they’ve got a game I want to see. I’ve been listening to Barstool more often lately.

Advertisement
Back