Packed House

getcaned

Sophomore
DN9POyuWkAANuJl.jpg
lets see this stadium split at the seams with even more rowdy fans come Saturday and let college football realize the beast that it has awoken!

pic was the view from my seat it's the best i could do as drunk as i was at the game

Advertisement
When The Rock is packed at night, there's no better College Stadium in America. The atmosphere is electric. The canopy was a godsend.

Looks like one of the best Stadiums on the planet not only America.

Has a soccer Vibe to it which of course I love.

hopefully the fans shell out money and come back to back weeks

we need it!

i'll be in cleveland ohio drunk at a bar talking crap to ohio state fans

Advertisement
hopefully the fans shell out money and come back to back weeks

we need it!

i'll be in cleveland ohio drunk at a bar talking crap to ohio state fans

Dude, this has to be the hottest ticket in town in probably 4 years. South Florida has been waiting for this game for almost 3 decades.

The game is officially sold out on UM's website. Stubhub has about 2500 tickets for sale, starting at $175. My concern is that it'll be nearly half ND fans. They travel well and have big money. I hope I'm wrong and that it's at least 75% Cane.

Usually I can order my 2 free tickets online... (high school coaches get 2 complimentary tickets)
And the site won't even let me/us do it for this game. I've never had this issue, even when we played FSU or UF. It was always easy to get tickets.
My buddy that played at Miami usually gets 2 free tickets to every game as well, in the suites, and they're only allowing him to get ONE for this game.

Crazy. Place is gonna be a madhouse. I may drive down just to be in the **** area, as I'm sure the sports bars will be jumpin.

Advertisement
The game is officially sold out on UM's website. Stubhub has about 2500 tickets for sale, starting at $175. My concern is that it'll be nearly half ND fans. They travel well and have big money. I hope I'm wrong and that it's at least 75% Cane.

Half ND? GTFOH

Supposedly, there were ~900 empty seats at VT, though, it looked like a sell out from my vantage point.

We had 10 people over for dinner last night. One sits on the UM BOT. He has not been to a game since Shannon and was lukewarm about the program. He is going this week to ND with 10 others (all of whom had not attended a game since Shannon). My uncle went and sat at the 50 yard line in the 300 level, in the 3rd row. Said he thought the stadium was going to collapse.

All that you hear, ANYWHERE you go (Hillstones, Michael's, Key Biscayne, Abrraci, etc...), at this moment in time, in MIami, is about the team.

This WILL sell out. If they beat ND, that indoor facility will be fully funded within 48 hours.

It will be packed. I expect it to be relatively well-attended by ND fans, but no way they fill half the stadium.

Advertisement
The cheapest nosebleed tickets are selling for over 200$ on stubhub. I can guarantee you there will be more people in the Rock than seats available.

There will be ND fans, but unless Miami season ticket holders are selling their tickets to ND fans (and they should be shot if they are), it's going to be 75% or more Miami fans. And, um, ND fans, uh.........it was 75% UGA fans in South Bend earlier this year

59ba0fa78e881.image.jpg

USATSI_10271085-718x490.jpg

I've always said that for us to be fully back, in terms of our fan base, that we would have to let the Orange Bowl go, just stop dwelling on it, and learn to embrace our stadium situation. It looks like that may finally be happening. It can be a significant home field advantage, it just depended on whether our fan base could get off its collective ***, instead of continually whining about the Orange Bowl, the Marlins, blah blah blah. It took us a full 10 years, but hey, better late than never.

It really is one of the best college football venues out there, and it definitely looks like a modern European soccer stadium....which, let's face it, fits Miami well.

Advertisement
Half ND? You’re a moron. It’s never close to half FSU or half uf when we play them. Yeah Nd has subway fans, but they’ll be lucky if it’s 25%.

I went to ND last year and ND fans were shocked at how well we travelled since both programs have been down for a while and both of our records were mierda. ND will NOT have 25% of HR. Maybe 10%. When South Florida gets behind an event, they get behind an event, and there hasn't been a game of this magnitude on the national stage in quite some time.

Even if that true, it is just more ND fans crying into the night and wondering what went wrong. But I think you underestimate how Cane fans come out when we are kicking rear. This will be hot and A-list people will be in abundance. Probably nothing bigger than Miami v ND when both teams matter. Winner take all in this game. ND wins, they are in playoff; we win and nothing stands in our way except the crushing defeat we will be laying on Clemson.

Advertisement
Back