PACK THE WAT - Hardwood Hurricanes Ticket Exchange

Just posted on Twitter. We need all the support we can get over the final home games to make a tournament push. If you can't use your tickets, we can help get them in the hands of Canes fans who will fill the seats. Help spread the word and hit us up on Twitter if you have extras or want tix or feel free to exchange directly on here! This is a FREE ticket exchange to help give the Canes a good crowd.

CwNCcLrXEAIwj7E.jpg

Advertisement
Just posted on Twitter. We need all the support we can get over the final home games to make a tournament push. If you can't use your tickets, we can help get them in the hands of Canes fans who will fill the seats. Help spread the word and hit us up on Twitter if you have extras or want tix or feel free to exchange directly on here! This is a FREE ticket exchange to help give the Canes a good crowd.

View attachment 42756

This is great!!

I have 2 tickets available for the Saturday, 2/18 game vs Clemson at 12pm. They include a parking spot and access to the H100 room. Sorry I don't have tweeter. Let me know if someone is interested.

I hope it helps, the attendance for the VT game was absolutely pathetic. Couldn't have been more than 1500 souls in the stands.

Advertisement
I hope it helps, the attendance for the VT game was absolutely pathetic. Couldn't have been more than 1500 souls in the stands.

Stop it. If you really think there were only 1500 people there.......

The student section barely had 3-4 rows worth of kids in it, with a few scattered wanderers up top. ~100 students
The bench side's middle section was fairly full, but the other sections around and above it were pretty empty. ~ 1000 fans
The GA sections were 98% empty. Only saw a handful of people there. ~ 50 fans
The non-bench side's sections were more than very empty, I haven't seen it that bad since we played the likes of Princeton. ~ 500 fans

So yea, I'll give you maybe 2000 people in attendance, but not much more.

Jesus, the, place holds close to 8,000. It was at least half full, but say whatever makes you feel better at night.

Jesus, the, place holds close to 8,000. It was at least half full, but say whatever makes you feel better at night.

You're normally a good poster, so I won't argue with you here, but yea, it was a depressing, embarrassing crowd. Our fans suck, so hopefully HH's movement helps some.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back