Pack the house vs UVA in a couple weeks

Advertisement
We should win out cuz our ACC schedule is GARBAGE. UVA is biggest game of year. Win out and we likely win coastal.

UNC plays clemson and will likely lose to UVA.

STAY POSITIVE! The last thing a freshman qb needs is to lose faith in a coach and fans ripping on a coach can do that.
2C19B5F6-626A-4574-8351-D0115CA15A78.jpeg

Advertisement
Va Tech first the Saturday before UVA. It's Parent's Weekend so it should be a full house

We should’ve been winning out in our division since 05. Just bc you posted that we should instead of one of the other 1,000 people who have done it before you isn’t gonna change anything

We should’ve been winning out in our division since 05. Just bc you posted that we should instead of one of the other 1,000 people who have done it before you isn’t gonna change anything

Well its extra easy this year.
Beat UVA and thats it (assuming they beat unc)

GT is dog **** they dont run triple option anymore
VT has ZERO talent
Dook sucks

Advertisement
So we can almost win at home against a team we should beat. I'm a *********, so I'm down. Already bought my plane ticket. Seriously.

Advertisement
Well its extra easy this year.
Beat UVA and thats it (assuming they beat unc)

GT is dog **** they dont run triple option anymore
VT has ZERO talent
Dook sucks
Have you lost your **** mind? What makes you think any team on our schedule is a sure win? I'm not trying to be negative, but watching the product on the field, any of our remaining opponents can beat us. Even fsu.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back