+/- Pacific (NCAA Tourney Edition)

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+Durand Scott: Led the team with 21 points. He came out on fire to start the 2nd half. If Pacific didn't suck, that would've been big-time clutch moment for us.

+Barry's Son: He was an assist shy of a double-double (10 points & 9 assists). He was benched early since the game was out of hand.

+Free Throws: 18/21 (85.7%). This used to be a huge weakness for this team, now they're getting to the line and knocking them down.

+3 Point Shooting: 12/22 (54.5%). Rion Brown (3-3) and Durand Scott (5-8) combined for 8 of 11 from beyond the arc.

+Tonye Jekiri: A glimpse into the future with Shane and Tonye doing their version of Lob City.

+Gamble Bomb: The legend continues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yelOas29gjw

+Reggie Johnson: There ya go. He still had 4 turnovers but I don't even give a ****. He made some good passes when he got doubled, and was 3 points shy of a double-double (7 points and 10 rebounds). I saw online that this is the most points he's scored since he got 14 at FSU.

Reggie.JPG

Minus:

-We weren't put in the Western Bracket: Dammit Mane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Beyond the + of the 3 point shooting:

Larkin and Kadji were a combined 2 of 7. The rest of the team was 10 of 15.

Advertisement
Reggie looking like anything resembling a confident player and continuing are improved wing shooting are huge, this was a big game for both of those.

Advertisement
Reggie looking like anything resembling a confident player and continuing are improved wing shooting are huge, this was a big game for both of those.

Can someone translate this comment?

For continued success, Reggie must regain even some of his past confidence, and our wing players must continue to improve their shooting. Fortunately, both of these things occurred in the victory over Pacific.

Advertisement
Back