PAC 12 Could Return Sooner Thanks to a Rapid Test

Advertisement
Advertisement

Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott called the development a "game-changer," and said the availability of rapid testing will allow the conference to consider resuming competitive activities before Jan. 1, 2021. Scott didn't provide a firm timeline for how it will impact the conference's return-to-play timeline because of other to-be-determine variables.

giphy-2.gif

The FudgePac12 has already thrown in the towel. So have probably a good portion of their players.

It is way too late for them.

The next time they play football, will be in September 2021, at the earliest.

Let’s be honest, there’s a few coaches and some good players in that conference that love football, but many don’t, and football doesn’t get the same kind of devotion and hunger that you see in other conferences, and with other players.

Advertisement
Pac 12 is irrelevant at this point. It's a PC ****show with the woke dopes running the asylum. They are starting to realize how much money their wokeness is going to cost them now that they are most likely the only conference opting out and they're trying to save face and get a piece of the pie.

Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott called the development a "game-changer," and said the availability of rapid testing will allow the conference to consider resuming competitive activities before Jan. 1, 2021. Scott didn't provide a firm timeline for how it will impact the conference's return-to-play timeline because of other to-be-determine variables.
Indeed. This does change things. I expect them now to resume play on December 31, 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, it was a joke. I didn't expect them to return prior to a spring season given the total lack of a push by players or coaches prior to yesterday.

Yeah I would bet a lot of money there’s not gonna be any spring football. Other than spring football practice. It’s never made sense to me. You’re gonna play spring football and a few months later turn around and play fall football? That’s about the worst thing I can think of for player safety

Advertisement
Back