p

Advertisement
You can't recruit players like this when you're building it. I'm sure Shaq etc would keep him in line but I don't think it's worth it for a out of state player. U can recruit your way into trouble like the crocodiles did.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
"Those two kids attacked my son for no reason,” Johnson Hernandez said.

Uh, huh... that's why the truth is always in the middle.

I guess I'm in the minority, but UM should do it's own due diligence on the kid rather than take the coach's at Neverland Ranch word for it.

Advertisement
So what? There was a fight among a few teenage teammates. If the kid doesn't have a history of fighting or being a trouble maker, then gimme a break. All these aholes wanting to condemn a kids for a fight. Here we are a society saturated with guns and gun deaths and some want to cast away a kid for knuckling up. Just crazy!

So what? There was a fight among a few teenage teammates. If the kid doesn't have a history of fighting or being a trouble maker, then gimme a break. All these aholes wanting to condemn a kids for a fight. Here we are a society saturated with guns and gun deaths and some want to cast away a kid for knuckling up. Just crazy!

Idk dude. Culture has been a huge part of our resurgence. Not recruiting or immediately balling (Bruce) trouble has been essential to our rebuild. Also we just can't afford the same bs that other schools do. If we had a Hernandez we'd never hear the end of it. Somehow Bama can have players arrested with illegal firearms and holding work (Hootie Jones and Cam Robinson) and the mfers don't miss a game. If this is extremely out of character and there was a **** good reason for the whooping then MAAAYBE, otherwise miss us with problem croots

At least we know he'll fight.

Yea he will be great at those midfield pregame melees....

The great, legendary one in 1988 in South Bend took place behind the end zone in the entrance area to the field. So, it is possible to have a good pregame fight somewhere other than midfield. In fact, most of our best fights, especially during or after the game, have been other than midfield. Think of all the memorable ones--South Carolina ('88?), Oklahoma ('86?), Colorado, LSU (Peach Bowl?), have been other than mid-field.

College football fights can be good training for washed-out, mediocre college DL's who try to find another career in professional wrestling.

Advertisement
"Those two kids attacked my son for no reason,” Johnson Hernandez said.

Uh, huh... that's why the truth is always in the middle.

I guess I'm in the minority, but UM should do it's own due diligence on the kid rather than take the coach's at Neverland Ranch word for it.

I don't think you understand what has been alleged, or who all the parties are.

Hernandez is the surname of the freshman kid who had apparently done nothing wrong, but was asked to "pull down his shirt" by Hardy. The Mitchell kid (also a freshman) intervened to defend Hernandez. Hardy (senior) and Clark (senior) were the two guys who beat up the Mitchell kid, and Mitchell's father also intervened.

So you have 2 seniors beating up on 2 freshmen for a whole lot of nothing.

Advertisement
Back