P. Dorsett looks like he's first in line...

Not a chance. We won't be passing enough and if Lewis is really back he's gonna get a lot of balls this year. Wouldn't be surprised if Lewis doesn't catch more balls than anyone on the team.

Advertisement
He has a shot but I still have questions about him in the intermediate passing game. Kid can fly by anybody running a fly route, and his combine 40 will probably be very impressive. Yet he looks average at best in and out of his breaks and his speed appears to slow down when he the ball in his hands. I personally think he will really settle in in our offense as our true #2 behind Coley. I never thought Dorsett was a true #1 but would shine as a #2. I have high hopes for him, 4th-6th round pick, maybe gets picked up earlier, you never know, kid could step it up a notch.

Dorsett is not quick with the ball in his hands but he is quick as a route-runner. He's not just a straight-line guy, IMO.

The 4.3 speed will get attention, and he is a coach's dream from a character standpoint. I remember Sinorice Moss performing well at the Senior Bowl and rising up to the second round. Dorsett doesn't have a famous brother, but he 's a better player than Moss.

Advertisement
Back