2024 P a k i Finau 4* OL from CA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Offered back in December, confirmed to be coming to Junior Day. The profanity filter goes bonkers with Mr. Finau and gives him (and any URL with his name in it!) the business.

https://247sports.com/player/****-finau-46117286/

Advertisement
To get to his 247 link, you'll need to manually remove the **** and insert his first name "p a k i" in its place.

@Andrew , asking again, can we please get the profanity filter fixed for this scenario?

Finau does not feel like he has an order of his top schools. Rather, Arizona, Penn State, Utah and Washington have all separated themselves from the rest.

The four-star wants to use all five of his official visits, but does not know which school will get it yet. However, Arizona State and Miami are two programs under consideration for it.

“Another school I could say is probably Miami. I haven’t been out there, but they have two great o-line coaches (Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal) out there and they coached Penei Sewell, one of the players I look up to. Those two coaches, they helped develop him. They’ve been keeping in contact as well and I feel like that’d be a great school for me to visit.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back