Off-Topic Ozark Ending

Was anybody satisfied with that? I wish I could have the 14 hours of my life back that I spent watching this last season.

Advertisement
I enjoyed the ending. I guess Jonah has something that Marty and Wendy don't personally have.................. a body.

the ozarks hunting GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Just finished it last night. Was hoping it would’ve been Wendy and/or Marty that died so we could get a Ruth spin off. But realistically those were the only options to end it. Byrds die or Ruth dies.

Advertisement
Terrible ending.

Its like they really wanted to fade Breaking Bad's finale with Jessie/Walt and just did the exact opposite. They just didn't know how to really wrap this up...maybe they wanted to have the option for a movie after? idk. Whole season stunk.

Ended as it should. Horrible people trying to justify evil get away with it at the end, but at an irreparable cost to the kids they so hypocritically wailed about protecting. They end up turning them into younger versions of themselves, which makes them the ultimate failures.

Show set the gold standard for TV overall

Ended as it should. Horrible people trying to justify evil get away with it at the end, but at an irreparable cost to the kids they so hypocritically wailed about protecting. They end up turning them into younger versions of themselves, which makes them the ultimate failures.

Show set the gold standard for TV overall
I tend to agree with this. While it may not have been an overly satisfying ending to most casual viewers, it stayed true to the plot.

Breaking Bad is the 🐐 for my money, and even that ending was criticized, but I loved it.

GoT is the all-time banana in tailpipe as far as series finales go.

Advertisement
I finally finished, I didn’t want her killed she has always been the heart of Ozark . Every time her part came up I’d say this is going to be good we were never let down.

I guess in real life she must have something big coming up do she had to leave .

GOCANES

Not necessarily thrilled with the ending, but I’m not left with the “WTF that was terrible” feeling after GoT by any means.

I guess in my head I was envisioning an ending where Camila, Navarro, and Wendy all end up bleeding out somewhere and Marty ends up trapped as the cartel head or in prison with Ruth getting the happy ending she deserved.

What we got was kind of meh but still in line with what we have gotten from the show.

Advertisement
Not necessarily thrilled with the ending, but I’m not left with the “WTF that was terrible” feeling after GoT by any means.

I guess in my head I was envisioning an ending where Camila, Navarro, and Wendy all end up bleeding out somewhere and Marty ends up trapped as the cartel head or in prison with Ruth getting the happy ending she deserved.

What we got was kind of meh but still in line with what we have gotten from the show.
This is exactly what I thought was gonna happen. I’m sure plenty of people thought the same, so they went the opposite way.

Advertisement
Back