Owens out for the year

Miami is LB U. LB's grow out of trees in South Florida. How the **** is our depth that bad at LB? This reminds me of Coker's depth problem with WR's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good! Med Redshirt.......................and then get Quality Coaching after Folden is fired this year.

Miami is LB U. LB's grow out of trees in South Florida. How the **** is our depth that bad at LB? This reminds me of Coker's depth problem with WR's.

I guess it is Randy's fault......................5 years later. Oh wait, blame it on night games and wind.

Advertisement

I guess it is Randy's fault......................5 years later. Oh wait, blame it on night games and wind.

Al's horrid character evaluations and attrition:

Eddie Johnson, Gionni Paul, Jawand Blue, Alex Figueroa, Gabe Terry.

Al's horrid talent evaluations and recruiting failures:

Reggie Northrup, Matthew Thomas, Skai Moore, the kids Macho brings up.

WHEN WILL IT END? PLEASE BRING BACK BUTCH NOW!!

Ohh boy , teams are going to run straight at McCord , you depth chart weirdos wanted McCord right you'll get him now
Noooo! Ty looked terrible last week. I hope that was just because he didn't prepare enough as a backup. Still... Put Trent Harris there and replace him with AQM and/or D Jax at rush end.

our LBs are a big problem right now. If I was the staff, I'd be tempted to try and find someone to play on the middle and move Kirby to Owens spot. Unless one of the other guys step up, it's a bad situation. The fact that Gordinier did not beat out McCray tells me he's not ready and probably won't be. For now, I'd expect we'll see a lot of AQM and Gayot this weekend.

Advertisement
What's The Punisher Eddie Johnson doing these days?

Advertisement
Back