Owens out for the year

Advertisement
Advertisement
oh ****... Sorry to hear that... Kid has a bright future... Hope he comes back stronger and healthier. Next man up... McCord needs to step up now...

Could always adjust to a 4-2-5 to get Rayshawn Jenkins and Jamal Carter or Jaquan Johnson on the field along with Bush when we don't play run-heavy opponents like Nebraska/Georgia Tech...

Bahahaha @ adjust. Who am I kidding?

Advertisement
Golden has been downright awful at LB recruiting. would be nice to have Skai Moore right now.

We were way under the scholarship limit and yet they did not offer Skai. Basically we ended up with Shannon the second who is a better public speaker.

Sucks. Never like to see that for these kids, and Owens is one of my favorites.

The fact that linebacker and running back depth are as bad as they are is the ultimate indictment of Golden's ****ery.

Also, be prepared to start hearing Golden use this as an excuse. Double whammy.

Advertisement
Ohh boy , teams are going to run straight at McCord , you depth chart weirdos wanted McCord right you'll get him now

Advertisement
Ohh boy , teams are going to run straight at McCord , you depth chart weirdos wanted McCord right you'll get him now
Yeah because of we had the DL doing anything we wouldn't have to worry about that. You know when we basically had safety size players playing LB and wrecking havoc on CFB

I thought it was funny that golden didn't want to burn a redshirt on gordiner or patchan cause of this, but he will burn redshirt for other people.

Advertisement
Back