Owens and Smith should not be on the field...

Advertisement
You shouldn't be allowed to post unless you know what the defensive call was...

Advertisement
They were all we had when you lose a starting senior LB in Grace and another somewhat experienced LB in Young, not to mention the ones we lost last season to dismissals and the draft...I am just thankful Shaq, McCloud, and Pinckney made it through the entire season without a major injury. We were super thin at LB and these freshmen were legit, but they gotta get sub'd out at some point.

Owens had no lateral movement at all... he looked like a duck running in quicksand.. he is a huge liability in the open field he needs to be moved to rush end

Owens had no lateral movement at all... he looked like a duck running in quicksand.. he is a huge liability in the open field he needs to be moved to rush end

No, he needs another 6 months to fully recover. Anyone who has had that injury will tell you it takes two years to get the lateral quickness back.

No, he needs another 6 months to fully recover. Anyone who has had that injury will tell you it takes two years to get the lateral quickness back.

Whatever it was, he couldn't move. Can't believe he was the best option.

Advertisement
Thank god we got some stud LB's coming in... Jennings, Wilder and Steed. I'm not sure Owens is going to get any more burn at LB. His only shot at any real PT moving forward is at DE as blackvern stated. I Wish the kid the best, but I don't want to see him trying to defend in open space no more...

Can't believe Owens turned out to be such a liability after all that hype. Reminds me of Kirby situation

Advertisement
That knee is definitely not healthy. He had a major hitch in his step tonight trying to run. He looks like a shell of his former self....such a shame bc he was explosive as a freshman. Hopefully he can improve but it doesn't look good right now.

Advertisement
Back