OV's this weekend?

jnf2257

Junior
Who is all coming this weekend? Thomas and Gaynor and apparently Carpenter... but is there anyone else?

Advertisement
Gaynor is counting on being here with Herbert

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We need Trajan to come back so he can recruit Thomas this weekend and have Ahmon and Deejay recruit him also the entire weekend

Advertisement
We need Trajan to come back so he can recruit Thomas this weekend and have Ahmon and Deejay recruit him also the entire weekend

DeeJay and Nkosi are visiting final Weekend

deejay is on campus now, ee. not saying he won't official then, just saying he is on campus now.

Even better if Nkosi is OV this weekend... need to put on the full court press on this kid so maybe he will commit and shut down his recruiting

I would rather have perry on same weekend as smith. if perry can convince smith with Weldon and deejay already on campus would be a huge get at wr, I can somehow land smith, Thomas , and pounce, dean, Edwards and Herbert would be a great class, would be nice to get another dt prospect or gonna have to land 3 or 4 next year

hope signing day goes our way we get most of the kids I mentioned and if do might end up top 10

Advertisement

DeeJay and Nkosi are visiting final Weekend

deejay is on campus now, ee. not saying he won't official then, just saying he is on campus now.

I'm retarded. You're right

It's all good. I think he will be involved this weekend and next! And that is win win!!

This week is Carpenter, Herbert, Thomas and Edwards. Next week is Smith and Bateman. Not including the visits of guys already committed.

Advertisement
Back