Overtime Elite in Miami

King of Allapattah

LET'S GO CANES!!!
Premium
To all the high school and grassroots basketball junkies out there, OVERTIME ELITE will be making their debut tomorrow in Miami. Lots of big games going on this weekend at Flo Mo (aka Florida Memorial University). Most of the top local talent, including Mami’s biggest (legitimate) recruit Ernest Udeh will be participating in the event as well.

some of the other top teams will be Team Loaded, Team Durant, Louisiana Elite, Breakdown, Southeast Elite, ProSkills, SOH Elite, etc.

For more info, check https://www.sourcehoops.com/event/miami-summer-hoops-festival/

Advertisement
To all the high school and grassroots basketball junkies out there, OVERTIME ELITE will be making their debut tomorrow in Miami. Lots of big games going on this weekend at Flo Mo (aka Florida Memorial University). Most of the top local talent, including Mami’s biggest (legitimate) recruit Ernest Udeh will be participating in the event as well.

some of the other top teams will be Team Loaded, Team Durant, Louisiana Elite, Breakdown, Southeast Elite, ProSkills, SOH Elite, etc.

For more info, check https://www.sourcehoops.com/event/miami-summer-hoops-festival/
Coach L and his entire staff better be there.

Coach L and his entire staff better be there.
Unfortunately, I don't think any Division I coaches will be allowed to go watch the event because it's still quiet period on the NCAA recruiting calendar. I believe live period where D1 coaches can attend events and evaluate begins next Thursday.

Advertisement
thanks, but...i guess these are players that cant go to Duke and UVA and whatever and beat up on us... but really, why else would we give a hoot what these guys do any more than any other non-CANE NBA perp

Advertisement
Both sets of Florida twins (Thompson & Bewley) are making waves and improving their stock within the NBA community. Lots of talk going around of Ausar Thompson and Matt Bewley looking like potential top 5 picks. The other bros (Amen & Ryan) are also looking like 1st rounders as well. Will be interesting to see where they finish when it's all said and done. Good luck to all of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back