Overreacting

Advertisement
Explain the 57 yds on 15 carries. FYI read option is a run play 🤣🤣. Not a pass read smart.
It was garbage time scrambling on obvious pass downs that Rutgers was playing deep quarters to not get beat over the top.

What game did you watch?

He had one nice 7 yd run for the 1st TD and then everything else was **** or garbage time.

Last edited:
The team beat Clemson. Emory just didn’t throw any interceptions

The team rallied behind Emory, nobody rallied behind Brown today he looked like a JAG

At least Emory has the "it" factor and presence, the kid is a gamer. Brown is QB3 for a reason and it's laughable that people are still defending him after losing to ******* Rutgers

Advertisement
Don’t even know where to start. Jacurri didn’t lose us the game, but he wasn’t good either. He played to what we ultimately expected of him not having played all year.

Yes, 40% of our OLine is out and 20% is Lou Cristobal.
Lichtenstein missed the block that caused the blocked punt/TD.
And the defense was missing a ton of usual support, especially in the secondary and a few guys on the d line.

But this was Rutgers! Had we rolled out with this vs. aTm, we would have not scored once and been smoked by 50. And Jacurri doesn’t have the passing ****nal to compete at this position for the U.

The WR screens developed too slowly. Kid throws the same pass over and over again. He did have a nice ball to X for the TD in Q3 (I saw his feet off of the ground when he caught the ball on the one that they called back). But the fade attempt in the end zone on that last TD drive is all I needed to see.

I am shocked that after 2 years at the U, he hasn’t learned to get some air on it.

Not crapping on the kid. I appreciate what he did today. But he isn’t going to be OUR guy.
That "fade" attempt was a line drive bullet.... I just sat there silent... I had no words....

No point in JB leaving. If Cam get hurt I rather JB over Emory because he's mobile. They both game managers right now but JB looks ahead of Emory. But the way Mario recruits Game managers are ok over TVD picks. OSU 11-1 with a game manager Michigan 12-0.
Jacurri can't throw and his mobility really isn't impressive at all. Ty JB for the start but Georgia State will accept ur transfer.

I’m not going to read this entire thread but you can’t have a guy (Jacolby) account for 45 penalty yards by himself and realistically expect to win. Hopefully somebody gets in his head this offseason and helps him grow up. We aren’t playing sandlot ball any more.

Advertisement
Meanwhile Lincoln Riley brings out a QB making his first collegiate start and he goes on to throw 6 TD’s.
A QB who was one of the most sought after in America at the time of his recruitment who also sat and learned behind a Heisman trophy winner and a HC who excels at QB development.... I mean it would be nice to add all that too...

Explain the 57 yds on 15 carries. FYI read option is a run play 🤣🤣. Not a pass read smart.
3.8 yrds a carry is good??? I mean even for a QB??? If it were 15 for 90-100 would at least be worth a conversation. 57????
Lamorne Morris Fox GIF by New Girl

Last edited:
A QB who was one of the most sought after in America at the time of his recruitment who also sat and learned behind a Heisman trophy winner and a HC who excels at QB development.... I mean it would be nice to add all that too...

3.8 yrds a carry is good??? I mean even for a QB??? If it were 15 for 90-100 would at least be worth a conversation. 57????
Lamorne Morris Fox GIF by New Girl

and 30 of those were when Rutgers was playing prevent.

Advertisement
He had the 1 unsportsmanlike like that killed a drive ..and the holding that was BS imo
The unsportsmanlike was horrendous. It was a blindside hit after the play that then injured the other player. There was no excuse and it was done with malice. He should have been sat for the rest of the game at a minimum. I hope he’s gone next year too

Brown is trash, he had his chance, he needs to transfer. He was QB1 for this game and LOST TO ******* RUTGERS which is UNACCEPTABLE for any Miami QB ever. He's had 2 years to figure it out, he hasn't. He's finished here.

Citizen, I'm done with him. He can't get on the field after 2 years then IMO he's Zion Nelson, he'll never play here. Cut his *** and tamper and sign that Mogwai kid from Rutgers that just put 200 yards on us.

Jacolby George is the least athletic and stupidest football player I've ever seen put the U on his head. That play that was a fumble but got called back as a forward pass was about the most unathletic play I've ever seen.... the kid ain't it, he needs to go period.
To me this game was an auditioning for next year. Why risk citizen if we’re playing in the Pinstripe bowl. Let’s think rational and act like we’ve been here boys. Brown is not trash so stop that BS. He missed a few throws but had a few dimes and a critical drop on his first attempt by that idiot JaDropper George. That blocked punt was because the punt team made no effort and it got blocked and it cost them the game. We are missing a lot of players from the team so everyone calm down. Once we get the guys from the portal in the oline and D line we will be good

Advertisement
Anybody blaming Jacurri Brown SMH how with 1 start? good job. Fletcher hurt they refused to play Citizen. D didn't wrap up. The DTs will be fixed, but they got bullied. JaCoby penalties though one was bs on the ref. And the 1st TD for X was not out, they only showed the Sideview not his feet from the front.
Cam Ward or not JB should stay, practice check downs TEs.... either he #2 qb or 2 year starter next yr. With the way D played all year, with a healthy Fletcher and Citizen plus CJ and Lyle, if we get Cam 10-11 wins or JB at worst protecting the ball like today 8-9 wins and ready for 2025.
Mrs. Brown, I see you

Advertisement
Back