Overreacting

Tonytoetap88

Freshman
Anybody blaming Jacurri Brown SMH how with 1 start? good job. Fletcher hurt they refused to play Citizen. D didn't wrap up. The DTs will be fixed, but they got bullied. JaCoby penalties though one was bs on the ref. And the 1st TD for X was not out, they only showed the Sideview not his feet from the front.
Cam Ward or not JB should stay, practice check downs TEs.... either he #2 qb or 2 year starter next yr. With the way D played all year, with a healthy Fletcher and Citizen plus CJ and Lyle, if we get Cam 10-11 wins or JB at worst protecting the ball like today 8-9 wins and ready for 2025.

Advertisement
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin

Advertisement
Anybody blaming Jacurri Brown SMH how with 1 start? good job. Fletcher hurt they refused to play Citizen. D didn't wrap up. The DTs will be fixed, but they got bullied. JaCoby penalties though one was bs on the ref. And the 1st TD for X was not out, they only showed the Sideview not his feet from the front.
Cam Ward or not JB should stay, practice check downs TEs.... either he #2 qb or 2 year starter next yr. With the way D played all year, with a healthy Fletcher and Citizen plus CJ and Lyle, if we get Cam 10-11 wins or JB at worst protecting the ball like today 8-9 wins and ready for 2025.

Brown is trash, he had his chance, he needs to transfer. He was QB1 for this game and LOST TO ******* RUTGERS which is UNACCEPTABLE for any Miami QB ever. He's had 2 years to figure it out, he hasn't. He's finished here.

Citizen, I'm done with him. He can't get on the field after 2 years then IMO he's Zion Nelson, he'll never play here. Cut his *** and tamper and sign that Mogwai kid from Rutgers that just put 200 yards on us.

Jacolby George is the least athletic and stupidest football player I've ever seen put the U on his head. That play that was a fumble but got called back as a forward pass was about the most unathletic play I've ever seen.... the kid ain't it, he needs to go period.

I agree with everything you said except I don't see this team as a 10-11 win team next year. I have them 8 wins even with Cam Ward. I see a drop off from the guys were losing

Advertisement
I dont blame JB for the game today. However if he is playing meaningful snaps at QB then Miami is no longer trying to win games. He would need to be with a Malzahn/Briles type of offense. An offense that depends on the QB running the ball 15-20 times a game. And I dont mean scrambling on a pass play. But to me he isnt that great of a runner either. If he wants to play football at the next level he better learn how to play a different position

Jacolby George is the least athletic and stupidest football player I've ever seen put the U on his head. That play that was a fumble but got called back as a forward pass was about the most unathletic play I've ever seen.... the kid ain't it, he needs to go period.

LMAO I was calmed for the whole game. Its pretty much what I expected. But this one play is the one that got me upset. I was so pi$$ed at George on that play. That was a game changer cause it went all downhill after that.

Advertisement
Brown is trash, he had his chance, he needs to transfer. He was QB1 for this game and LOST TO ******* RUTGERS which is UNACCEPTABLE for any Miami QB ever. He's had 2 years to figure it out, he hasn't. He's finished here.

Citizen, I'm done with him. He can't get on the field after 2 years then IMO he's Zion Nelson, he'll never play here. Cut his *** and tamper and sign that Mogwai kid from Rutgers that just put 200 yards on us.

It was a forward shovel pass. The refs were right.

But the fact he dropped it and make a whole mockery afterward was outright ridiculous.

His penalties and dropped pass to start the game were the things that hurt the team the most.

Mario didn’t discipline him. Why?

Don’t even know where to start. Jacurri didn’t lose us the game, but he wasn’t good either. He played to what we ultimately expected of him not having played all year.

Yes, 40% of our OLine is out and 20% is Lou Cristobal.
Lichtenstein missed the block that caused the blocked punt/TD.
And the defense was missing a ton of usual support, especially in the secondary and a few guys on the d line.

But this was Rutgers! Had we rolled out with this vs. aTm, we would have not scored once and been smoked by 50. And Jacurri doesn’t have the passing ****nal to compete at this position for the U.

The WR screens developed too slowly. Kid throws the same pass over and over again. He did have a nice ball to X for the TD in Q3 (I saw his feet off of the ground when he caught the ball on the one that they called back). But the fade attempt in the end zone on that last TD drive is all I needed to see.

I am shocked that after 2 years at the U, he hasn’t learned to get some air on it.

Not crapping on the kid. I appreciate what he did today. But he isn’t going to be OUR guy.

Advertisement
The one thing I won’t overreact on is Brown’s performance. He played fine with the circumstances. Had some really solid throws, better than I might have expected (X TD overturned, George first play, X TD). He protected the ball during his runs. Remember the circumstances, he is QB3 and was redshirted so didn’t practice with the team. The OL was also bad seen by Lou starting. Brown put on decent tape should he enter the portal.

It was a forward shovel pass. The refs were right.

But the fact he dropped it and make a whole mockery afterward was outright ridiculous.

His penalties and dropped pass to start the game were the things that hurt the team the most.

Mario didn’t discipline him. Why?

Mario needs to start disciplining this **** more. If someone has a bad play bench his ***. He won't do it again. If he does it again, replace his *** in the portal.

JB has so much more potential then any of the other QB we have on the roster. But I’m sure he is out!. Can’t get too caught up on this game it is a scrimmage. We need some help at TE and DT. Onward and upward!! On to 2024

Advertisement
Back