OVERRATED

thegrove

Freshman
Well, based on results to date I'm guessing the ACC will not be known as the toughest conference in the country anymore.

Anyone up for some baseball?

Football can't start quick enough.

Go Lady Canes!

[emoji99]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was just top heavy with really good teams and the rest was a bunch of solid to pretty good teams. I still think it was easily the best and deepest conference.

And Lullsville bites the dust and Heels close with Rzrbacks...

It's a good thing I value conference pride at about the same level as a fart in the wind. Otherwise I'd be pretty embarrassed by the ACC.

Advertisement
Interestingly enough, Heels are the SOLE survivor...

Duke goes down, stunned by the fact that yes, they do commit fouls in the second half and referees not under John Swofford's control WILL call them...

Heck, the ACC teams are all timid from their overbearing refs; officials have gained so much control thanks to Swofford's instance on Tobacco Road dominance, he gives them too much sway in order to keep the deal under wraps.

Advertisement
Simply put, if your conference is perceived as strong.... then your school benefits by seedings, ranking votes, ability to draw good opponents to home games, better media coverage, attract recruits, and so on....duh.

Last edited:
Simply put, if your conference is perceived as strong.... then your school benefits by seedings, ranking votes, ability to draw good oppents to home games, better media coverage, attract recruits, and so on....duh.

Sent from my SM

This just makes too much sense...

Advertisement
Back