OVERALL DEPTH CHART FROM BUTCH TO MANNY

Advertisement
BACK @CHA BROTHER…I UNDERSTAND BUTCH WAS HAMMERED BY SANCTIONS BUT MY POINT WAS THE RECRUITING AND DEPTH SEEMED TO DROP OFF DRASTICALLY POST BUTCH DAVIS….IMO, AS MUCH CRAP AS MANNY HAS TO TAKE FROM SOME FANS AND MEDIA, HIS TENURE HERE HAS BUILT A PROGRAM WITH MORE TALENT AND DEPTH THAN I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME….HE KNOWS, UNDERSTANDS AND EMBRACES WHAT THE DOMINANT DAYS WERE LIKE AND IS TRYING TO RESURRECT THAT MONSTER IN MIAMI….🙌🏻
You sir are correct. This is the deepest and most talented overall we have been arguably since joining the ACC. The exciting thing is that a year from now it won't even be open to argument.

Now that you mention it, there are some very interesting parallels between Butch and Manny but Ill quit while I'm ahead and just leave it at that.

In terms of watching the talent level and depth on the squad continue to grow, it has been fun and that's a great feeling because none of you need me to tell you that this hasn't been too much fun for the better part of two decades.

I can't overemphasize it. Watching that Spring game and coming to the realization that we have not 1 but 2 legit QBs behind King is something that I had completely forgotten about in terms of how it feels. Watching us actually go to a spread offense. Watching us actually put together an experienced and competent staff. Watching us sign Leonard Taylor and James Williams. Watching Avantae Williams shock everyone and pick us. Watching us recruit and sign Chase Smith the type of versatile and explosive athlete that we should have been recruiting and signing for well over a decade now. Watching us finally build facilities and dorms that we can be proud of and are the envy of most of the nation. Watching us make the best of the off campus stadium situation where we now have one of the best and state of the art home stadiums and a home field advantage that is actually worthy of our tradition. Watching an local kid like Shemar Stewart an elite national 5 star recruit that was never supposed to give us the time of day not being able to stop talking about us while not doing a very good job of concealing the fact that the other powerhouse programs who he is supposed to love don't really impress him too much. **** right I'm loving this!

Last edited:
You get two 🖕🖕for using all caps asshat
WELL I KNOW WHERE CAN STICK ‘EM BOTH ….. KAREN….

51A707E1-312C-4CFD-AA99-D09A170EE61C.jpeg

Love you man but I'm not following your point/question. I think you're saying Butch got a bad rap for years being stuck with a sanctions-ridden roster and the patience paid off as it (hopefully) will with Manny as he's similarly raised the talent level after inheriting a subpar roster.. That it?

Advertisement
Love you man but I'm not following your point/question. I think you're saying Butch got a bad rap for years being stuck with a sanctions-ridden roster and the patience paid off as it (hopefully) will with Manny as he's similarly raised the talent level after inheriting a subpar roster.. That it?
SPOT ON BROTHER….I JUSTED WANTED TO OPEN THE DISCUSSION FOR CURRENT HATERS TO COMPARE WHAT IS GOING ON “NOW” AS COMPARED TO THE POST BUTCH ERA ….STR8 UP APPRECIATE YOU TRAV 🙌🏻

IMO we would still be under 85 if not for the virus. We're in great, great shape from a numbers standpoint and recruiting/retention isn't the problem under Diaz thus far.

Advertisement
Back