Over/under UAB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Give me 49-10. They score late in the 4th against our backup players. I too agree that we will look to establish the rushing attack and eat them up with deep target shots. I don’t think Lashlee wants to give Louisville anything to put on tape. I think our defense causes 3 TO’s with the first sighting of the new TO chain.

I think we can score 28 points without the offense even doing a thing. Their QB seems to be brutal, is coming off an injury and throws too many picks.
Our Special teams will be too fast for them.

Add in an offense hungry to show what they can do and I think we can put up at least 60 on these guys.

Advertisement
38-9

I see us running the ball a lot to establish physicality and a more tougher identity. With a elementary passing attack.

saving the real offense for ACC ball. No need to put it on film if we don’t have to.
Oh LAWD.. We already starting the "saving the real offense" BS?! Leave that crap for pro style bro era.. That **** is dead and crap, that **** never worked.. First its oh camp is closed so no one can see real offense, then struggle against cupcake opener, oh wait for real offense against acc, struggle, oh we saving real offense for FSU game, then struggle, oh uhhh.. we gon work out kinks, fullback was open in flats for 4 yard gain, its always there they will never see it coming.. ITS BULL****..

If you have a high powered offense, you go out and light up score board against EVERYBODY.. Cupcakes can get it too, I dont know a high powered offense that changed its identity because of opponent, they went out and execute, cupcake, we just drop 60-70 points on that *** and have backups in early.. From Oregon to Baylor to Okla to Bama to Lsu last year, you cant be hurry up no huddle and run 90 dam plays and not putting up points. Just because of offseason mess and new offense may take a couple weeks to click, I understand that, maybe we dont have talent, I undertstand that too.. This BS of saving real offense, let it die. Its insulting in many ways.

Oh LAWD.. We already starting the "saving the real offense" BS?! Leave that crap for pro style bro era.. That **** is dead and crap, that **** never worked.. First its oh camp is closed so no one can see real offense, then struggle against cupcake opener, oh wait for real offense against acc, struggle, oh we saving real offense for FSU game, then struggle, oh uhhh.. we gon work out kinks, fullback was open in flats for 4 yard gain, its always there they will never see it coming.. ITS BULL****..

If you have a high powered offense, you go out and light up score board against EVERYBODY.. Cupcakes can get it too, I dont know a high powered offense that changed its identity because of opponent, they went out and execute, cupcake, we just drop 60-70 points on that *** and have backups in early.. From Oregon to Baylor to Okla to Bama to Lsu last year, you cant be hurry up no huddle and run 90 dam plays and not putting up points. Just because of offseason mess and new offense may take a couple weeks to click, I understand that, maybe we dont have talent, I undertstand that too.. This BS of saving real offense, let it die. Its insulting in many ways.
Very valid points. I don’t disagree with. I’m looking from the perspective of out of our 90 offensive snaps we may run 15-20 plays. With the bulk being runs.

I don’t think we call a conservative game but I think Lashlee will attack using very few formations and route combos so we don’t show all our cards against a non conference foe.

we came off 2 bad seasons. We can’t consider any D1 school a cupcake until we return back to our ways full time.

Advertisement
Very valid points. I don’t disagree with. I’m looking from the perspective of out of our 90 offensive snaps we may run 15-20 plays. With the bulk being runs.

I don’t think we call a conservative game but I think Lashlee will attack using very few formations and route combos so we don’t show all our cards against a non conference foe.

we came off 2 bad seasons. We can’t consider any D1 school a cupcake until we return back to our ways full time.
I get you, coaches will strip down the playbook and keep it simple. The plays we do run will be the foundation, bread and butter that we will still run regardless of opponent. They have to execute against the inferior opponent and have mindset to dominate. Its teams that come with lax approach and then say oh we hiding playbook for fsu that end up sucking regardless.

It doesnt matter who was in front of LSU last year, they lit em up. Just tired of having crappy offense in era of offenses lighting it up and giving those guys an easy out

It’ll be interesting to see. Past OC’s have shown a desire to “work on things” in games like these. That has often resulted in games being far more competitive than they should be (and even some catastrophic losses).

You’ll know Miami is on their way to being back when they dominate games like this one from start to finish and really push to blow teams out.

I do statistical studies on sports as a means for practicing on whatever degree/certification I’m studying for at the moment (more fun and interesting that way) and what I find is that how much a team dominates their opponents is a better predictor than most of the fancy metrics.

As a quick example, look at scores of games that Alabama has against lesser opponents, they’re almost always complete destructions, whereas the pre-Brady LSU games would be closer scores even though they always win.

This is a litmus test game and I believe Miami benefits a lot more by establishing that dominance from game one than they do by “saving anything from film.”

Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Back