Over/under on # of Saban/La Monroe mentions on CIS if Miami loses to FIU

Plou

Banned
Banned
I’d set the over/under at 9,362.5

What’s the consensus from the rest of the board?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If this happens, we will be regaled with tales of butch being ripped from his mothers arms at the age of 7 and being placed in the agoge.

From the time he could stand, he was baptized in the fire of combat. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death on the football field (or at least debilitation CTE)... ... was the greatest glory he could achieve in his life.

By rod and lash Butch was punished... ... taught to show no pain, no mercy. Constantly tested, tossed into the wild. Left to pit his wits and will against nature's fury. It was his initiation... ... his time in the wild... ... for he would return to his people a CoRch... ... or not at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does anyone see a problem that at least some on here see a loss to FIU as a possibility?

I for one believe Miami will get the W, but will it be a beat down?

😬

I doubt it will be a beat down. I almost feel that since Miami has had some success recently, blowing out actual conference opponents, that our guys will think they are far above FIU and kinda sleepwalk through this game.

I also fully expect us to get burned by a couple trick plays on defense.

Advertisement
If we don’t give FIU a beating, you can start renting timeshare in El Paso Or Shreveport. The OB won’t touch us with a ten foot pole if we don’t show some legitimacy in how we win.

That loss to Georgia Tech really ****ed you up.

It cut me. Cut me bad. Cut me deep.

9ubS9kp66ziAU.gif

If this happens, we will be regaled with tales of butch being ripped from his mothers arms at the age of 7 and being placed in the agoge.

From the time he could stand, he was baptized in the fire of combat. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death on the football field (or at least debilitation CTE)... ... was the greatest glory he could achieve in his life.

By rod and lash Butch was punished... ... taught to show no pain, no mercy. Constantly tested, tossed into the wild. Left to pit his wits and will against nature's fury. It was his initiation... ... his time in the wild... ... for he would return to his people a CoRch... ... or not at all.
Thank You Leonidas.

Advertisement
Back