Over/Under for attendance on a Friday night in Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
With a 4-1 or 5-0 Miami team the attendance on a Friday night would be sh**y. I’m saying under 25k.
if we were 4-1 or 5-0 going against a UVA team with 1 loss to ND it would be sold out. If Manny is calling defense and JW never goes in again this season will turn around quickly

if we were 4-1 or 5-0 going against a UVA team with 1 loss to ND it would be sold out. If Manny is calling defense and JW never goes in again this season will turn around quickly

If JW's shoulder muscle tear is SERIOUS. He may not return for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
What is this " wynwood " social happening? Seriously. Just a Miami Hurricane fan in another existential realm thousands of miles from South Florida.
At night its pretty much a block of bars and small clubs. Crazy packed and drunk ppl everywhere

656617525.jpg

Advertisement
It’s supposed to be a great night for yellowtail fishing here in the keys...not too hot and seas 2’ or less...I think less that 30k....

My brother in law has been a season ticket holder for 15 years...he’s finished after that Va Tech game.

Another good friend with season tickets flies in from out of state for all games...decided he’s had enough.

I think we’ve hit a breaking point with this team.

Advertisement
My brother in law has been a season ticket holder for 15 years...he’s finished after that Va Tech game.

Another good friend with season tickets flies in from out of state for all games...decided he’s had enough.

I think we’ve hit a breaking point with this team.

Good for them. Can't blame anyone for not wanting to watch us lose to Virginia again.

Advertisement
Back