Over/under 2.5 touchdowns for Artie Burns

Advertisement
He should be an elite return guy in college. No reason he can't duplicate dukes success on special teams as a freshman

Advertisement
I hope so. He is super explosive and fast as ****. I think he will easily win one of the kick return jobs

Advertisement
i love him but this is sorta ridiculous. under. if a guys scores 3 non-offensive touchdowns as a true freshman, that is absurd

He's going to play a lot on defense, not sure about how we'll use him in the return game.

Advertisement
I don't know about next year, but between him, duke, and coley, the return game is going to be scary.

As usual...with many fans, unreasonable thoughts creep in with regards to our new recruits. The reality that theyre 18 yr olds and 99% of them take time to develop gets tossed out the window, and this consequently creates unfair expectations on our youngsters. When they fail to meet your lofty fantasy stats you kids get all upset and label them as busts.

And it has begun.

I think there's enough depth on defense that they won't use him unless he really outperforms Rodgers or Highsmith. I could see him at KR. Don't know if they'll trust him with PR's.

Advertisement
didnt he return something like 9 kicks for TDs last year? Kid is a monster on kickoffs! Hope he gets a chance vs FAU

I always think this is pretty funny every year. It happens with new recruits as well as in the NFL with the NFL Draft. Somehow, miraculously, all these new guys can come in and just dominate their positions. Artie is a great athlete and seems to have a lot of talent but I'm not so sure he's just going to make the ACC his ***** this year. Not many freshman can come in and dominate, which is why it's so special when they actually do it. Duke had the greatest freshman year in school history! Things like that are rare for a reason. Can it happen? Sure, but just be more realistic with your expectations of the rookies.

Advertisement
Back