Over hyped talent

The thing is we need need to stop closing on highly rated, but obviously 2nd Tier talent.

We can't miss on Collins, Cook, Michel, Scarlett - but get Yearby & Walton and think they're just as good because they're rated similarly. There's a huge gap in talent.

You can't get a Duke Johnson or Stacey Coley every 4-5 years and think you're ok. At every position - you have to be getting players of that caliber at least every other year.

Advertisement
exactly. sony was a back up at UGA. i mean many top schools have multiple stacy coleys. this is the problem. yeah we put kids in the nfl but what are they doing in comparison to old school canes?

exactly. sony was a back up at UGA. i mean many top schools have multiple stacy coleys. this is the problem. yeah we put kids in the nfl but what are they doing in comparison to old school canes?

Why is the analysis centered around what they are doing compared to old school Canes? The analysis should be how many of our guys are going on to play at the highest level versus how many of the guys from the teams clubbing us.

The thing is we need need to stop closing on highly rated, but obviously 2nd Tier talent.

We can't miss on Collins, Cook, Michel, Scarlett - but get Yearby & Walton and think they're just as good because they're rated similarly. There's a huge gap in talent.

You can't get a Duke Johnson or Stacey Coley every 4-5 years and think you're ok. At every position - you have to be getting players of that caliber at least every other year.

Bang bang been saying this forever

This y bama and fsu have comfortable rosters that will keep them in the hunt always.....fsu will rise quickly from a down year like this one because they recruit that way.

Advertisement

Why is the analysis centered around what they are doing compared to old school Canes? The analysis should be how many of our guys are going on to play at the highest level versus how many of the guys from the teams clubbing us.

Yea but if we got a yearby whos higher rated....and vt rb is alot better than the ratings were wrong. When u get a cant miss like cook there really isnt a risk of whos better. We need elite talent. I get what ur saying chise but when u cant block any team can compete with u in todays game.

Yea but if we got a yearby whos higher rated....and vt rb is alot better than the ratings were wrong. When u get a cant miss like cook there really isnt a risk of whos better. We need elite talent. I get what ur saying chise but when u cant block any team can compete with u in todays game.

VT's RB isn't better than Yearby. Fuente is a better offensive coach than Rick and put his guys in a better position to make plays than we did with Yearby.

Yearby should be starting here. All he does is make plays when he's out there. He's not going to have a bunch of 90 yard TD runs, but he moves the chains and can give you chunk plays too. He's one of the least of our problems.

VT's RB isn't better than Yearby. Fuente is a better offensive coach than Rick and put his guys in a better position to make plays than we did with Yearby.

Yearby should be starting here. All he does is make plays when he's out there. He's not going to have a bunch of 90 yard TD runs, but he moves the chains and can give you chunk plays too. He's one of the least of our problems.
a

Str8 up i cant argue with anything u said man i cant vut part of me believes its both. I font think we have the talent people think because of the performance of our nfl players isnt really good besides a few. But yo u right MR play caling is ***....i mean we gotta be better with perry right?

mR must hire an O cord next season he has to i mean he has to right?

Teams with a lot less talent are putting a lot better product on the field week after week. It's been the same crappy looking team for 10+ years, maybe Richt can improve that, but I'm not holding my breath.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back