OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uhhhhh...

Universities can only pay for the plane ticket/hotel room/food for the recruit AND PARENTS. Anyone else in the extended family is free to come on their own dimes.

Clearly you can put more than one person in a hotel room, but schools are not buying multiple airline tickets, booking multiple rooms, and paying for a weekend's worth of free meals for recruits' significant others.

You think schools that are dropping bags arent paying the extra $100 for the girlfiriends/hanger ons to come...lol

The whole sec pays the got**** high school coaches to drive 8-9 hours to walk kids through their school for unofficial visits in the summer.

Im quite sure Um is paying for this dudes girlfriend, side chick, bae, baby mama whomever to come lol

You think schools that are dropping bags arent paying the extra $100 for the girlfiriends/hanger ons to come...lol

The whole sec pays the got**** high school coaches to drive 8-9 hours to walk kids through their school for unofficial visits in the summer.

Im quite sure Um is paying for this dudes girlfriend, side chick, bae, baby mama whomever to come lol

I was merely differentiating between the legal and the illegal. ****, if a school wants to pay a kid, they'll offer a lot more than an airline ticket and a hotel room for the girlfriend.

I'm not saying it happens all the time, but I know a few folks who have been questioned by UM Compliance. It helps to have the receipts, even if you do get "reimbursed" by someone else.

I was merely differentiating between the legal and the illegal. ****, if a school wants to pay a kid, they'll offer a lot more than an airline ticket and a hotel room for the girlfriend.

I'm not saying it happens all the time, but I know a few folks who have been questioned by UM Compliance. It helps to have the receipts, even if you do get "reimbursed" by someone else.
I feel ya...ANY TIME the recruit brings a gf i think he has real interest.

When i was a recruit albe it a FCS lower level div 1 recruit i wasnt taking my gf on my recruitig trip as i was trying ot get college cooch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid crazy these days why would you bring sand to the beach.
🤷🏾‍♀️ Maybe it is a free vacation, who knows? But if he’s really interested, what does it hurt to bring her? Many athletes end up marrying their HS sweethearts. It’s possible that he brought her to see what S. Fl has to offer her as well. He isn’t the first recruit to bring his GF on an OV, and won’t be the last. Idk, the most important thing is he and his parents made it. Hopefully Miami is a legit option now.

I’m impatient af. And with Anthony Jones committing to UT shortly after there was some hype we were leading I say f**k it.

Kids saying how much they loved their visit is cool and all but let’s just get us some commits. I’ve got major blue balls.

Advertisement
I’ve been off this board for some months and completely out the loop. There doing OV before the season now?

Advertisement
Back