Outthehuddle.com discount for Canesinsight members

$8.99 and then we'll be cooking with gas

With 12 months in a year, 8.99 is 107.88. This limited sale is cheaper than your target if you take the year.

I don't want the full year. I only want football season, the month of March (spring practice) and August (fall camp). I want control over my account -- when I want to activate and freeze it, etc. So, I only need 8 months: $8.99 X 8 = $71.99

I do the same thing with HBO Now. I only get it 2-3 months out of the year to watch GOT and Ballers (June - Sep)

Advertisement

With 12 months in a year, 8.99 is 107.88. This limited sale is cheaper than your target if you take the year.

I don't want the full year. I only want football season, the month of March (spring practice) and August (fall camp). I want control over my account -- when I want to activate and freeze it, etc. So, I only need 8 months: $8.99 X 8 = $71.99

I do the same thing with HBO Now. I only get it 2-3 months out of the year to watch GOT and Ballers (June - Sep)

You cheap motherfuc ker

You cheap motherfuc ker

This is true

I've got a baby on the way...and mad bills to pay.

Somebody shoulda went to business school.

**** Pete. Bad look.

Advertisement

6beb1d9805596b30f743a615bad1770ff2265c34a87de1c803b0aa74343bed9a.jpg

giphy.jpg

So you want to sign up to OTH for 8 months at $8.99, cancel it after football season, wait until football season is near again and sign up again for 11.99 without the CIS discount?

Makes sense.

Confucius say, "If the difference between $8.99 and $11.17 cripple you, then you shouldn't spend the $8.99."

Advertisement
Back