Outside of Cook

Missing Collins was huge. Not that he was better than Cook, but having Collins a year behind Duke would have been like old days. Duke goes down in Tally with broken leg and a beast like Collins comes in and rips heart out of noles with fresh legs. How many times back then was the back up bigger and faster -- seemed like always. Same thing at almost every position(Did anyone really think the next guy up would rival Ed Frigging Reed? Or that in your lifetime TWO guys would stand even or above Bennie Blades?). In the good days, Cook would be in the next year waiting his chance. That is how good we were.

Butch Davis.

Amen

Advertisement
Disagree. I won't say any more than that....

In the past 4 years, Of all the misses we've had in recruiting, I can only think of Dalvin Cook as a true miss.

Everyone was mad about Scarlett, Dexter Williams, valentine, johnnie Dixon, Mathew Thomas, Kirkland, Alex Collins, Travis Rudolph, Ermon Lane, Amir Rasul, Keith Bryant, Reggie Northrup, JC Jackson, Kermit Whitfield etc. All these guys were Miami leans at one point or committed and we didn't get them.. we were upset they didn't sign but a lot of them turned out to JAGs..

Advertisement
In the past 4 years, Of all the misses we've had in recruiting, I can only think of Dalvin Cook as a true miss.

Everyone was mad about Scarlett, Dexter Williams, valentine, johnnie Dixon, Mathew Thomas, Kirkland, Alex Collins, Travis Rudolph, Ermon Lane, Amir Rasul, Keith Bryant, Reggie Northrup, JC Jackson, Kermit Whitfield etc. All these guys were Miami leans at one point or committed and we didn't get them.. we were upset they didn't sign but a lot of them turned out to JAGs..

Mathew Thomas, Kirkland, Alex Collins, Travis Rudolph, Reggie Northrup, and Kermit Whitfield would have all been starters here at some point. Dont try to sugar coat our fails.

plus you left out a s**t ton of names here

Advertisement
Back