Outing a fraud

Advertisement
Advertisement
Using his account to impersonate someone else is a violation of twitter’s terms of service and much bigger than just being a total douche.
I mean obviously he's using Cribby's CIS likeness... but who at twitter knows his lore at canesinsight? I dunno I guess when you want anonymity under a pseudonym you gotta expect fools are going to use that name.

I mean obviously he's using Cribby's CIS likeness... but who at twitter knows his lore at canesinsight? I dunno I guess when you want anonymity under a pseudonym you gotta expect fools are going to use that name.
It’s wrong to impersonate another person, be they anonymous or otherwise.

There were multiple accounts (one of which I showed in the OP) who presumed it was the real Cribby. If your response to that is a shrug of the shoulders then fine, don’t worry about it anymore. Either way there’s not much more to say about the issue.

Advertisement
We live in a world where a person thought it was a good idea to create a fake Twitter account on a CIS poster. Now, I acknowledge Cribby is a ol G but wtf is wrong with people?

I don't have a twittah. But I have an instahgraham. Still don't know how to use it tho. Ima dialup Myspace kinda fellah.

Advertisement
These two *****
Nah, these are two *****.

5FFb.gif

Advertisement
I'm surprised that nobody has brought up the possibility of it being a UF lurker fan trying to make Cribby/UM Fans look bad. Like the one that made fake DMs.

Attn: this account is not our beloved Cribbstradamus...

https://twitter.com/Cribby_Canes

However, people who (I think) should know better are falling for it. Why these accounts aren’t treated with the suspicion they deserve is beyond me.

View attachment 128140

Feel free to report them on the twittah and spread the news as you see fit.

Cribby is a weathered old man who refuses to use social media as a moral issue.

This is the plague that the internet has become. They create multiple accounts in all facets of life and spend their lonely, angry days trying to argue and misinform. Internet was invented for ****......that's real.

Advertisement
Back