Outcoached, Outsmarted, Outplayed

Advertisement
One if the worst games I've seen. Defense is no different the last year. Can't cover a TE or anybody for that matter. Morris is trying his best J12 impression.

Advertisement
The most pathetic showing this season!!! Why in the **** are we calling stupid *** plays in the redzone? RUN the **** BALL!!!. Run a phukin Iso play and smash the *** out of the other team. instead we run cute little draws, screens, and zone plays. Why the **** are we in shotgun at the 5 yd line?

I was going to buy FSU tickets...glad I didnt, going to new orleans instead. will watch game from bourbon street

Things are not going our way. Kicker missing a fg, turnovers ect.. No reason for this after 2 weeks to prepare.

Advertisement
Things are not going our way. Kicker missing a fg, turnovers ect.. No reason for this after 2 weeks to prepare.
Not only that. Experienced O-Line getting beat by a young defense, LB's/secondary looking slow, no pass rush, and horrible play calling.

Is everyone done acting like a girl ?

Ok we knew this wasn't gonna be an easy one and we've had some injuries but were down by 3 come on

This is still a winnable game. We got to score on offense. Cannot punt or turn over anymore. Also no field goals....we gotta put seven up each time we have the ball now...10 minutes to go

Advertisement
Bad play calling in redzone and Morris wearing his *** for a helmet tonight has killed us to this point. Don't think we really know where we should be ranked at this point. Morris is going to need to make a play to pull this off

well theres that....why the *** is he trying to scramble and throw into coverage?

Advertisement
Wow think that was worse then any decision Morris has made all game. Williams needs to come in he has earned it or get the start next week

Is everyone done acting like a girl ?

Ok we knew this wasn't gonna be an easy one and we've had some injuries but were down by 3 come on

That's not the point. We are a supposed top 10 team getting beat by a 1-4 team who gave up 55 to ECU.

Advertisement
Back