Outclassed and Undisciplined.

canefan96

Redshirt Freshman
Very simple, Clemson was prepared and we were not. They had a solid game plan.
We have the athletes, but they attacked our weaknesses and we made no adjustments.
The amount of penalties is ridiculous, how do you have guys lined up offsides right in front of your own bench?
And we have 2 safeties sitting the 1st half of the Pitt game.

Advertisement
I would disagree, we made some defensive adjustments on the defensive side ... our offense was just overwhelmed ... it was a money game for lashlee, king, jordan, etc and they **** the bed ... no other way to put it

Advertisement
I would disagree, we made some defensive adjustments on the defensive side ... our offense was just overwhelmed ... it was a money game for lashlee, king, jordan, etc and they **** the bed ... no other way to put it

Maybe I missed them but we gave up 21 points in the first half and 21 points in the second half.
I did see 53 in the game in the second half ....

And we have 2 safety’s playing water boy for the 1st half of the Pitt game, even tho the call on Smith was BS.

Bobby Bowden once said, of one of his games against us, “We thought we could win, Miami knew they would win”. THat about sums it up for me. Not at that level yet.

Advertisement
Maybe I missed them but we gave up 21 points in the first half and 21 points in the second half.
I did see 53 in the game in the second half ....
i remember herbstreit saying it himself, that we had made some adjustments ... defense played hard ... kinda reminded me of last year in some respects as our offense provided no lift ... that being said, we're outmanned ... but the defense fought and is good enough for to win every game on our schedule save north carolina

Last edited:
Herbstreit is doing his job, keeping viewers.
We lined up defensively the same on just about every play.
When Baker called a blitz it came from our secondary.
McCloud cost us 14 points, yet he was out there all night.
You just don’t win too many games giving up 42 points.

Very simple, Clemson was prepared and we were not. They had a solid game plan.
We have the athletes, but they attacked our weaknesses and we made no adjustments.
The amount of penalties is ridiculous, how do you have guys lined up offsides right in front of your own bench?
And we have 2 safeties sitting the 1st half of the Pitt game.
@canefan96 I completely agree with you. We had a halftime to architect a series to score and we run the ball in the middle. And the penalties either reflect that Diaz has no control of the team or he needs to understand what targeting is. In his post game press conference on WQAM, he questioned the 2nd targeting call. Wake up Manny, when you hit a defenseless QB with the crown of the helmet it's gonna get called for targeting every time. If the players tank the season like we've seen them do before, time to get a real head coach instead of someone that just knows coach speak.

Advertisement
Carter was taken out of the game in the first half, he’ll be back against Pitt. Who is the second safety that will be out (besides Smith)?

Advertisement
Carter was taken out of the game in the first half, he’ll be back against Pitt. Who is the second safety that will be out (besides Smith)?

Carter as Smith we’re both disqualified for targeting so they both are disqualified for the 1st half of the Pitt game.
Correct me if I’m wrong?

Herbstreit is doing his job, keeping viewers.
We lined up defensively the same on just about every play.
When Baker called a blitz it came from our secondary.
McCloud cost us 14 points, yet he was out there all night.
You just don’t win too many games giving up 42 points.
I said all week we need 34-37 points to be in the game. That’s where cfb is and when you’re playing Clemson. Clemson scores that on everyone in most classes including saban.

Advertisement
Back