Out of State 2014 prospects

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
This year Golden brought in a lot of big time OOS talent in Olsen, Griffin, Elder, AQM, Standish, Sandland.....And I'm sure he will continue to bring in off the radar studs like Figueroa, Gall and Lockley ,but who are the high profile OOS prospects that we have a good chance with?

Gerald Willis III 5* DE/DT - Standish teammate and good friend

Tre Williams 5* ILB - says he grew up a fan of the U

Austin Roberts 4* WR - son of Alfredo Roberts

Lorenzo Carter 5* DE - says he grew up a fan of the U

Advertisement
Shaun Dion Hamilton
113.jpg

This year Golden brought in a lot of big time OOS talent in Olsen, Griffin, Elder, AQM, Standish, Sandland.....And I'm sure he will continue to bring in off the radar studs like Figueroa, Gall and Lockley ,but who are the high profile OOS prospects that we have a good chance with?

Gerald Willis III 5* DE/DT - Standish teammate and good friend

Tre Williams 5* ILB - says he grew up a fan of the U

Austin Roberts 4* WR - son of Alfredo Roberts

Lorenzo Carter 5* DE - says he grew up a fan of the U

This list is great, and we might even get one of them.

For me, it's not a matter of IF we get a top flight OOS prospect, but rather WHICH top flight OOS prospect(s). Could be one of the guys listed above. Could be somebody else. But rest assured that we're gonna pull in somebody big from OOS. Mark my words.

Advertisement
Didnt Golden personally recruit Muhammad? I would like for him to personally recruit Jabrill Peppers!! Dude is a Stud!

My PERSONAL favorite OOS prospect: Adoreé Jackson from Gardena Serra in Cali. I like him MORE than Peppers, and I like Peppers a whole **** of a lot.

Jackson is a dynamic player in the secondary, and could impact the return game. And, he plays with swagger. Consider him my recruiting man-crush for this cycle.

My PERSONAL favorite OOS prospect: Adoreé Jackson from Gardena Serra in Cali. I like him MORE than Peppers, and I like Peppers a whole **** of a lot.

Jackson is a dynamic player in the secondary, and could impact the return game. And, he plays with swagger. Consider him my recruiting man-crush for this cycle.
Couldn't agree more!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
already cut his list to a top 7 and will commit April 17th

Are we in it? (Miami, not UF)
Miami is out it looks like it will be Auburn or Bama

Shocker....

Alabama recruits rarely ever leave

Wish we could say the same for South Florida kids.

On a side note this is also why I thought it was ridiculous that FSU landed those Alabama studs the year before. I know Craig recruits well there but **** if there wasn't some shady dealings going on there for them to land 3 top kids from that state in the same year.

Jameis Winston isn't the "prototypical Alabama QB" if you catch my drift. Auburn maybe. Word around here was that the guy was so full of himself that nobody wanted anything to do with him socially, except for a few of his A hole buddies from the block. Seems that fits exactly what Free Shoes is all about. A bunch of A Holes. Don't know about the other guys from here.

Advertisement
Back