Out of CIS Gulag

I was tossed in the CIS Jail with no explanation of WHY. How can I avoid it happening again if I don't know why. I have my "Off Topics" views like everyone else, but I don't believe my views rise to a level of suspension. Some of my Antagonists on the other side may disagree, but that's just because they have shifted to another view where their leaders yield complete power. CIS management please private message me so I can understand what boundaries I'm crossing.

Respectfully,

Billy D. Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was tossed in the CIS Jail with no explanation of WHY. How can I avoid it happening again if I don't know why. I have my "Off Topics" views like everyone else, but I don't believe my views rise to a level of suspension. Some of my Antagonists on the other side may disagree, but that's just because they have shifted to another view where their leaders yield complete power. CIS management please private message me so I can understand what boundaries I'm crossing.

Respectfully,

Billy D. Williams
Yeah Lando! get up in that maude ***...

Go Canes!

Respectfully,

Billy D. Williams
My suggestion... stop being yourself.

Respectfully,

Billy D. Williams
Mods said you got gulaged for drinking malt liquor in a school zone.

Advertisement
My suggestion... stop being yourself.
How are you? Though about you often as I sat on the cell commode. At least you had it easy for a while. The Nassi and his Black Shirts made an appearance here in Tampa and suspended an elected official because on a comment not in agreement with the New Reich. Much like the Disney situation. In America you used to be able to make an opposing comment without concerns of retribution.

Advertisement
Brittney Griner GIF by WNBA

You were in the gulag? Did you see Brian Griner up in there?

How are you? Though about you often as I sat on the cell commode. At least you had it easy for a while. The Nassi and his Black Shirts made an appearance here in Tampa and suspended an elected official because on a comment not in agreement with the New Reich. Much like the Disney situation. In America you used to be able to make an opposing comment without concerns of retribution.
1659974601497.png

Advertisement

Respectfully,

Billy D. Williams
Did you look up in Cell #305 and see "SWFLHurricane & CaneinOrlando was here" etched on the Cell Wall??

Advertisement
Back