Out of Bounds Call Clip Anyone?

Advertisement
Looked like Kadji hit it last, but it could have possibly bounced off an Illini player after.

Forget about that call. It was one questionable call on a night of many that were worse.

They showed it just twice, but from the baseline angle I thought I saw it deflect off an Illini player's finger tips after Kadji swatted it. I would like to see the replay again.

It hit Kadji, but they are still down even if they get the ball. Kadji was owed one from when he got killed and still happened to hit the shot.

Advertisement
Obviously, the ball's momentum was propelled by Kadji's hand swatting it away. So from the naked eye, it looks like it was clearly off of Kadji. But on the sideline review, after Kadji smacked the ball, ball glanced off an Illini's fingertips.

So even if you watch the replay in regular speed, it looks like the ball went off of Miami. But if you watch closely and slow it down, the ball does goes off an Illinois player.

A similar situation occurs in baseball when a runner tries to steal second base and the catcher's throw beats the runner by a mile, but the runner barely slides under the shortstop's tag. Intuitively and instinctively, most spectators (and generally the umpire) perceive the runner as out even though the runner beats the tag.

In Miami's case, I think the officials ended up with the right call even though I don't believe they clearly saw the play.

I wat to believe.jpg

Hit the Illinois player's finger after Kadji hit it. Not going to stop their fans from claiming that the better team lost

Advertisement
HAHA.

You guys were BLOWN out of the the gym last night.

#1 seed? LOL.

Back to mediocrity and 500 fans attending your games. Larkin should transfer because some of your 6th year players might actually graduate.

Later,
Losers.

HAHA.

#1 seed? LOL.

Back to mediocrity and 500 fans attending your games. Larkin should transfer because some of your 6th year players might actually graduate.

Later,
Losers.

Go stand in front of a moving Kentwood truck, please!

Advertisement
HAHA.

#1 seed? LOL.

Later,
Losers.

And we still beat you jackass. Go back to the delusional world where Illinois is a dominant program. How many national titles do you have? Oh yeah, as many as we do. Nice try dumbass.

Advertisement
Back