Ousman Traore- (Film Review)

View as article
Boulware really put the Canes and himself in a lose/lose position. He could’ve received a masters degree for free with a shot of improving his draft position.
Would pretty much be a lock to start and also allow us more time to develop the younger players. Baffling decision.

I think this guy is a take bc we only have 3 true Miami caliber guards in Donaldson, Reed and Hillery. Clark will be a true freshman, Kennedy I don’t expect anything from, and Dykstra is a portal candidate. He will be good quality developmental depth for us on the interior and still young. This guy will steal reps from other backups and provide better competition overall for the OL and DL

Advertisement
Great write up as usual. An I agree teams will definitely key off of his tells. Clemson's dline talked about how the keyed off of UM'S oline tells in the 2017 ACC Championship game.

Go Canes

That second sack was brutal. They rushed 3 guys. Our senior LT & senior LG didn't block anyone. Nothing against Clemson's d-line but that wasn't an example of a genius sack move. It was an example of an offensive line that had no clue what they were doing.

Advertisement
Excellent review and break down. A very detailed examination of his strengths and weaknesses. Well done Lance!!!

You're always very detail oriented and I can appreciate that. (y) (y) (y)

Thank God all these guys are gone to the nfl
Yah, but Clemson's just reloading this year with the #1, #2, and #5 DT's in the 2020 recruiting class and also the #1 DE. Just ridiculous. 2018 and 2019 not as big of names in the D-Line except for #1 and #3 2018 DE's Xavier Thomas and KJ Henry.

We have to get busy getting top talent on the offensive and defensive lines to challenge Clemson in the future. Today was a big get!!!

Yah, but Clemson's just reloading this year with the #1, #2, and #5 DT's in the 2020 recruiting class and also the #1 DE. Just ridiculous. 2018 and 2019 not as big of names in the D-Line except for #1 and #3 2018 DE's Xavier Thomas and KJ Henry.

We have to get busy getting top talent on the offensive and defensive lines to challenge Clemson in the future. Today was a big get!!!
True, they'll definitely reload but it's never easy losing that much elite talent, production in 1 year. They're gonna be a playoff favorite next year regardless but I doubt the defense specifically will be as dominant for them considering they lose 6 starters on defense and another transferred to Maryland.

Don’t know mate, they’ve (Clemson) gotten to the point that they, like Bama, are reloading with unbelievable talent even if it’s green in years. I get that they won’t have the experience level of last year’s DL unit, but talent wise they might actually be better. We’re already massively behind the 8-ball on OL but when you compare it to their DL it’s not even close. I’d venture to say it’s going to take Coach Barry 2-3 solid years of recruiting, building, and teaching technique and unity for our OL play to be such that they can hold serve with Clemson and the other upper echelon football programs. Let’s hope by then that those teams haven’t lapsed us again in the football talent race.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back